Chapter 37: Little Devil

She snapped and dragged him by the collar all the way to the garage. It was the only private place she can think of besides the bathroom (which is not a very good idea)

Wala itong kaimik imik na nagpatangay sa kanya.What pissed her off is that he managed to keep a straight face even though she was dragging him abruptly.

"What are you doing here" she breathed. She wasn't mad at him but he showed up looking cool and very unaffected. Sige sabihin na nating para silang aso at pusa pero marami na silang pinagsamahan.

He was a like a brother to her.Is it only her who thought of their friendship that way? Bakit hindi man lang ito nagpakita ng kahit kaunting pagsisisi.He even has the guts to show up suddenly with his signature lopsided smirk.

"Is this how you welcome me?How sweet of you" he grinned sitting on the hood of the car as he put his hand on his pocket.
Naikuyom niya ang kamay niya sa pagpipigil. "What are you doing here" pag-uulit niya sa kalmadong boses. She's amazed by how she can hold her temper at the moment.

"I gave this car to you and you gave it to him" nakatingin lang ito sa baba.He was wearing this expression that she couldn't decipher. How did he even know she gave it to Rayko?Wtf.
"It's not like the cost of that car would scratch your money-" she paused "now answer me and don't evade my question"

"My money" he looked up and laughed wholeheartedly.How can a laugh sound so sarcastic? "This whole time you think all I care about is money.Am I really a cold-hearted bastard to you?" Sinalubong nito ang titig niya at mapakla siyang nginitian.

" I never-" she wanted to correct him.But she'd rather die than to show any emotion in front of him "well aren't you?"

He smiled mockingly "Okay then I guess I'm a cold-hearted bastard.I came back to destroy you little devil"

Little devil.It's the endearment he used with her when they first met.It made her heart stop for a second.She thought she completely forgot about it,now it's all coming back to her.

"You can't destroy what's already broken Clin" she smirked shadily when she recovered.

Umiling-iling lang ito habang nakangisi pa rin "Did you even tell that 'girlfriend' of yours the story of how we met?" The bloody past is now taunting her mind but she needs to be tough.She can tell he's trying to find a weak spot.She won't let him get it!

"He's not my girlfriend Clin.He's my boyfriend" diniinan niya ang salitang 'boyfriend' If Clin is just anyone,she won't hesitate to break his neck. Only her can insult Rayko.

She saw pain flashed his eyes for a second but he covered it quickly with that cold smirk again.

"Ahh you really love him.Ain't that sweet?" he chuckled "but why are you hiding your past from the person you love little devil?"

The past that haunted her for nights.She doesn't want to remember it "Stop" she uttered gritting her teeth.

"What are you going to do if I don't stop? Are you going to kill me too like what you did to-"

She grabbed his collar cutting him off "What do you want? What exactly do you want?!" she snarled.This only earned a wholesome laugh from him

"Easy there little devil easy' he cooed like he was hushing a wild animal.

He really knows how to push her buttons. She huffed letting go of his collar. All these intense emotions is making her hard to breath.

"I just want to remind you of that night Sayvel since you seem to forgot about it" he stated nonchalantly

She turned her back from him and passed a hand through her short hair in frustration.She can feel her lips quivering.

"Why are you doing this to me Clin" Everything was going fine. She got Rayko and even Katty as a bonus.And this man just came back to screw it all.

"I'm not doing anything.I'm just reminiscing our past" he laughed. "Man that first night I saw you.Your hands we're covered in blood.I was so thrilled-"

"Stop it! Fucking stop it!" He found her weak spot alright.Her tears is threatening to spill. She was a woman after all.She's damn fragile that she's starting to pull hatred for herself.

"Alright little devil.I'll stop on one condition" Marahas niyang pinunas ang luha niya at matapang na hinarap ito.The bastard is still smirking whilst here she was drowning in self-hatred.

"I won't fall for your condition.I won't leave him again"

"Are you sure?If he happens to know that you killed a person ,would you still want to stay?"

She'd still stay but it will depend if he still wants her by then.

"Just leave"

"You got some balls of steel for a woman Sayvel-" he laughed. "alright I'll leave you for now"

He stood up and gave her a wicked smile " but know that I'd always come back. my Little devil"