Chapter 19: Roadtrip

She just loved the feeling.That he was leaning his head on her shoulder comfortably while she's driving.
In the end,he didn't go to work upon knowing that she's leaving tomorrow. She didn't argued and just drove off without any words.Yeah,it was very selfish to let him miss his work but she can't help it.She also wants to be with him before she departs and go back to reality.

"Rayko" nagsalita na siya para basagin ang katahimikan na namamagitan sakanilang dalawa kanina pa.
"Hmm" he muttered.Kahit nakatingin siya kalsada,alam niya na malungkot ang ekspresyon ng mukha nito.She suddenly wants to bang her head on a hard wall.Just how many times she have hurted him?
"Ano bang gusto mong tawagan natin?" she uttered trying to lift the mood even just a bit.

"Kailangan pa ba yun?" he laughed a little.She's gonna miss it.His laugh.
"Siyempre.Kasi diba usually may endearment ang mga magboyfriend" she smirked faintly.Ngayon palang talaga nalulungkot na siya.Kung ganito ,kakayanin niya pa bang umalis?
"Hmmm -Honey my love so sweet?" tumawa ito.Nakakainis pero sa kada tawa nito nasasaktan siya.But she laughed along anyway just to hide it.
"Are you serious.Anything but that"
"Hindi na kasi natin kailangan yun" she felt him held her hand.She sighed and also held his hand back as her other hand is busy maneuvering the steering wheel. "Sabi mo eh"

"Saan pala tayo pupunta?" tanong nito.Napaisip din siya.Actually she have nothing in her mind.She just want to drive while holding his hand with no particular destination.
"Hindi ko alam -" she admitted.
"Bruha ka.Magdadrive kalang ba hanggang sa maubos gasolina?"
"Kung mahahawakan ko nang ganito ang kamay mo bakit hindi?" she smiled though it didn't reached her eyes.
"Landi mo bruha ka" kunway inikutan siya nito ng mata pero halata naman na nagpipigil ito ng ngiti.Kahit sobrang bigat ng loob niya natawa siya.He's too cute.Who is she to deserve this adorable person anyway?And yet she's been causing him pain.
"Anong nakakatawa" he said,now smiling at her.She just shook her head before stepping on the break suddenly.

"Oy bakit-" Inatake niya ito ng yakap bago pa man ito matapos magsalita.
"Sorry I just feel like hugging you" She said burying her nose into his shoulder.She's slowly breaking.Hindi niya matanggap na aalis na siya bukas.She won't be able to see his cute smile for a long time.
"Sus mamimiss mo lang ako" He's teasing her but she can feel him tighten their hug even more.She knows what it meant.Neither of them wants this to happen but they couldn't just stop reality.In the end,kailangan parin nilang maghiwalay.

***

Strangely,the hands of time ticked so fast that day.They were just cuddling with each other inside the car the whole time talking about random stuffs.It's like to pretend that tomorrow will just be another normal day when it's not.

"Gabi na pala" He looked out of the window gazing at the night sky.The moon is perfectly beautiful and the stars are twinkling so brightly.It was such a pleasant view but strangely,it makes him even more sad than he already was.
"Alam ko" she mumbled over his chest. Kung nasa ibang sitwasyon lang sila,maaasar siya pero wala.Isa lang talaga nararamdam niya ngayon.Lungkot.He already missed her even now that she's only right here.

He ran his fingers through her short silky hair.Matagal din na hindi niya ito mahahawakan kaya sinusulit niya na para kahit sa isip niya lang,kapag wala ito, maaalala niya kung gaano kalambot ang buhok nito sa kamay niya.
"Mamimiss kitang bruha ka -" He uttered almost like a whispher.Malungkot naman na sinalubong nito ang titig niya."huwag ka na ngang umalis" he chuckled and planted a gentle kiss on her forehead.Sa totoo lang naiiyak na siya.Sana kasi,kung pwede lang,huwag nalang itong umalis.
"Huwag.Kung ganyan ka - di na talaga ako makakaalis" Her eyes got misty as she said that.
"Oo na alam ko" he cupped her face and stared at her intently for a moment.

Before he could even realize, he was already kissing her.It was like an involuntary action of his body..

He needed it.

He needed her.

She tasted so sweet and her lips was the smoothest.He's dying at the feel of it and he never thought he'll be this crazy for her.Pero may isang bagay ang hindi niya maintindihan.Bakit tumutulo ang luha niya?

Mukhang napansin ito ni Sayvel kaya humiwalay ito sakanya.There he found out he wasn't the only one crying.She's also crying as if she have also felt his pain in their kiss.
"God..Rayko.Why...are you crying?" Her voice is trembling so bad but she tried to laugh.
"Ikaw? Iiyakan ko?" He also tried to laugh to look tough but that only made his tears flow even more.

Para silang tanga.Maybe,he isn't as tough as he thought.He lose it and cried so hard on her shoulder.He's like hugging her tightly as if his life depended on it.Alam niyang siya ang lalaki pero mahina siya sa mga ganito.Hindi niya kaya.Ang sakit lang na kailangang parati niya itong makitang umalis.

It took a while before they calmed down.But then,the silence was broke with her phone ringing.She stared at him as if asking for permission.He just nodded.
"Hello?" Her voice is all croaky as she was rubbing her eyes.Still,he found it adorable even in this situation. Pero bigla ring nagbago ang expresyon nito na ikinataka niya "No.I'm staying with Rayko for the night" she retorted sternly.

Kinalabit niya ito at isinabibig ang "sino yan?" nang mahina.She responded by mouting "Clin" before speaking at the phone again . "Dude why are you yelling at me?! I won't run away!I'll go there early tommorow!" He roled his eyes and stole her phone from her hands.Iniloud speaker niya ito para marinig niyang maayos yung pinagsasasabi nung babaknito sa girlfriend niya.
"No!Your business there is already done!You have to go back here.We still need to-"
"Let me be with my girlfriend for the last time will you?" He cutted him off and pressed the end call harshly.Manners? Just fvck that cause he just yelled at his girl.

"Was he always like that to you?" His voice is rising a little.He can't help it.His gay ass is triggered.
"No but-"
"I changed my mind.Don't go Korea"
"Baby" she looked desperately cute.Isang salita lang nito,lumambot na siya agad.Oo siya na ang mahina!Napabuntong hininga siya at gigil na hinalikan ito sa labi.

"Kagigil.Oo na di na ako galit" he said crossing his arms.
"I love you" she chuckled.
"I hate you too- " he teased "tabi diyan ako naman magdadrive"

They exchanged seats.He's aware that she's slightly pouting.He pretend to ignore her and busied himself buckling both of their seatbelts.
"What?" Kungwari nagulat siya na nakatingin pa ito sakanya.Minura siya nito at akmang pasuntok na sakanya pero agad niya rin namang nahuli ang pulsuhan nito.
"I love you too" he uttered sincerely.He saw how her cheeks turned into crimson red.

He smiled before kissing her passionately once again.

And that's how their last day went on.

***

A/N: Don't be sad.At least they kissed a lot before she left 😢 Tehee!

Hello my dear babes! This story has reached 600+ reads ! Date,14 reads lang to eh! Salamat sainyo!😭This is already a great achievement for me guys!😢

As always,I love y'all!😍

-Michkie