Chapter 26: Stranger

Nasanay nalang siya. Uuwi galing trabaho,kakain tapos hihintayin tawag ng girlfriend niya na minsan kung mamalasin wala pa.
Pero na-appreciate niya naman na madalas na itong tumatawag kaysa sa hindi.
Ayos na siya dun.Malaman niya lang na maayos yung ang kalagayan nito,sapat na yun.
There are days where he can tell that she's really exhausted.Kahit pangiti ngiti ito sakanya,her droopy and heavy eyes says that she's beyond tired.Whenever she's like that,he just wanted to hold her close.Yung tipong gusto niya itong hatakin mula sa video call at yakapin nalang ito.

"Rayko ito na yung draft na inedit ko" he was snapped out from his stupor to see Danny holding out some papers.
"Ah kompleto na ba to Danny?" he ask as he took the drafts.Maarte lang siya nitong inikutan ng mata.
"It's 'Angelina' Duh?At hindi ko naman yan ibibigay sayo kung hindi yan kompleto" he turned around and flipped his non-existent long hair.

He wasn't taken aback at all.He doesn't know why lately he's been picking up on him but whatever his reason is- he don't give a f***. Alam niya naman na wala siyang ginawa.

Mga ilang saglit,nagulat siya ng biglang may nagbalibag ng pinto.Katty came in to his office with an expression that tells she's ready to murder someone.
She slumped down to the chair across him carelessly and placed some papers on his desk.
"Yan narin yung draft ko"She's huffing not looking at his direction but on the wall.It seems like she's trying to calm herself down.

"Napano ka?" He said a bit wary of her.Damn she's scary.

"Hindi ko na kayang magtrabaho kasama nung mga baklang yun!" she shouted furiously.Napakurap siya ng ilang beses.This is his first time hearing her shout."Kalma kalma" pinaypay niya ang kamay niya sa mukha nito but it looks like it's not helping. "Pre parati nalang nila akong pinagtitripan!Hindi man lang nila isalugar yang mga ugali nila!" she snarled.Akala niya siya lang yung nabibiktima nung mga bakla na yun,si Katty din pala.

Siguro naiingit yung mga bakla kasi binigyan siya ng office o di naman kaya inis ito kay Katty kasi ito na yung parati niyang sinasamahan at hindi sila.Anong magagawa niya?Parang anak-anakan niya rin kasi si Katty.

He was about to speak when his phone suddenly rang. He mouthed "wait" to Katty before answering it.

"Rayko!" nalayo niya ang tenga niya sa cellphone niya.Sino ba naman tong galunggong na to at sinisigawan siya. "Hello-" he started to speak but then he was cutted off.
"Sayvel is in danger!" He can literally hear the heavy breathing of the person from the other line.His grip on his phone tightened at the news.He silently hoped that it was just a prank call.

"There's no way I would believe a stranger." he retorted. Please be a prank call.Please-

"Bullsh*t! This is Clin! Now listen,I'm heading to where she is -ah fvck!" it sounded like he tripped.Apparently he's running.He became anxious at that point.This is not a funny prank call anymore!

Napatayo na siya at hindi mapakaling napalakad ng pabalik pabalik.Katty couldn't say anything but to watch him with worried expression. "A-ano?Anong nangyari?" he uttered fighting the urge to bite his nails.He just wanted to cry.Korea is far!Kahit umalis siya ngayon di siya makakadating agad!

"I'll send her back to the Philippines right away!-" the line suddenly cuts off and all he could hear was the dial tone."Hello? hello?!" he panicked.Bakit kailangan pang maputol nung linya?!Ano na ang gagawin niya ngayon!
"Pre?" napatingin siya kay Katty na alalang-alala na rin.
Napasabunot siya sa buhok niya.
"Leave-let's leave"
"Teka anong nangyari-" tumakbo na siya palabas bago pa matapos ni Katty sinasabi niya.

***

Kasalukuyang papasok ngayon si Sayvel sa isang compound.Kanina-kanina lang may tumawag sakanya.The caller said he knows something about her parents.He says they should meet at this particular place.Oo alam niya na tanga siya kasi naniwala siya agad.But she couldn't let the opportunity pass.She have to see it for herself.If it's not real then she could just beat the person into a a pulp.

She walked warily to the dark alley.It's strange that caller wants to meet in this kind of creepy place.She knows something is wrong but she continued taking steps anyway.

Vibrate ng vibrate ang cellphone niya sa bulsa niya pero di niya nalang pinansin.She's sure it was Clin and he would just scold and bombard her for being stupid.

She kept on walking and walking through the dark alley until she reached the said compound.It was empty.Nagmistula itong munting desyerto na may bakod.

Nangunot ang noo niya.Nasan na yung tao na tumawag sakanya?Damn.Did she get fooled?

"Neo yeogi ne" (You're here)
May nagsalita sa baba?Yumuko siya at nakakita ng walkie talkie.
She grabbed it abruptly.
"Nawara" (Come out) she demanded.It's freaking stupid to talk through a walkie talkie when she knew he's just around somewhere,watching her like a hawk.
"Jugulae" (Die) She freakin dropped the walkie talkie at his last word.She glanced around hoping she would see the person so she could kill him.But she couldn't see any soul somewhere.

All she wanted is to know her parent's whereabouts.She didn't have any harsh intentions and yet this is happening to her?Fantastic.

There was a sudden creaking sound at her back.She turned around and saw the alley where she came from,being closed by a bricked door.The fvck!She didn't even noticed that there was a door!Kasing kulay lang kasi ito ng pader!Tumakbo siya para pigilan itong magsara.But it's too late.

She stood still,exhaling heavily so she could calm her senses down.
"I'm not going to die here.Babalikan ko pa si Rayko"

When she got a hold of herself.She eyed her sorroundings waiting for surprise attacks.

***

Clin didn't knew where she is.He was left with no choice but to buy a hellicopter instantly.
He also made sure to call the cops and other high authorities.
He won't forgive himself if something happens to her..

It's his fault for not paying much attention.He let his guard down!

A while ago his specially hired detectives called when he was busy assesing appointments.
They said they have found Sayvel's father!After so many years,they have finally found him and he was beyond ecstatic hearing about it.Sayvel's going to be happy!

But then his dreamy thoughts ended when he opened the email his detectives sent him.
Sayvel's father was the most wanted killer in Korea.

Bumalik siya ng entertainment building nila ng tumatakbo.He really have to see her face.He needs to see she's safe!But then she wasn't there anymore.

It's a good thing that his phone is programmed to record every Sayvel's phone call(It's thanks to his hacking skills)He browse through his phone and listened to her last phone call conversation.
His body literally turned cold like ice as he finished hearing it.He got a strong feeling that it was Sayvel's father!

He hurriedly hopped inside the hellicopter.
"Sir are you sure you can do this?Do you have a professional liscense?" His lips pursed into a snarl as he stared at the plane owner.
"I'll pay you whatever prize you want when I get back" The mister stared at him with eyes that almost turned into a dollar sign.
"Now back off" he commanded impatiently.He did what he say like a loyal servant.It's pathetic how this world could work with money.

He started flying the chopper off like a pro.He's going to search every nook and cranny just to find her!