Wildcats

"Excuse me.",a soft voice caught his attention.
He turned back to find a young girl standing. She had straight flowing black hair, with eyes stroked with kohl. Her cheeks were rosy and clearly her red lipstick suited her full lips. She wore a miniskirt and woollen off shoulder cardigan.
"Yes?",he asked unaffected by her beauty.
"Can you please ring into my number. Actually I have lost my phone.",she mumbled trying to sound true. How handsome he looked if she could actually get his number.
Yash suppressed a grin. This was a common excuse for flirting.
"Lisa who the hell are you talking with!",a sharp voice called the girl...Yash saw its owner. He gaped...gaped..and gaped.
"Lets go Lisa.",she muttered catching hold of her friend's arm who was clearly smitten by his face and longingly stared into his eyes,smiling sheepishly.
When Lisa didn't respond the newly arrived lady dragged her away towards the food section. She ignored Lisa's protests as she handed her the plate simply ordering her to fill it with the food and start eating. She herself piled her own plate with fruit salad and began eating.
Yash rushed towards them.
"Hey I'm Yash.",he reached out his hand towards the lady who barely looked at him.
Much to his shock she just nodded. Now standing closer to her he observed another thing which he admired. She wore no makeup unlike her fashionable companion.
"Are you both new here?",he decided to begin the small talk.
"Actually we have come...
Lisa immediately fell silent as her companion glared at her.
"Incase...you are new. I can help you. Well, I was born and brought up in Kuchhpur itself..you see..so.",Yash said grinning.
"No. Thanks.",she for the first time replied."And we are not residents. We are tourists.",she curtly said.
"Ohh. How long do you intend to stay here?",he asked curiously.
"I don't think I owe you an explanation.",she replied coldly.
But Yash wouldn't give up so easily."So rude. Don't you ever smile?"he said with that typical puppy expression that set her temper aflame.
"And what do you have to do with it?",She glared at him." Why don't you get a job instead of flirting with me? "
"Too straight forward.",he grinned when Lisa tried to lighten the atmosphere a bit.
"She is Aashka and I'm Lisa, dear Yash. We are going to stay here for a week."
"I see. Your friend is too hot headed.",he replied with a mischievous glee.
Next moment he flinched as soon as the cold juice was splashed upon his face.
"I had warned you.",Aashka said in an icy voice.
"But...why did you attack me like a wildcat? I was just trying to be friedly. Psycho!",Yash yelled now.
"And why did you have to flirt with me! ",she shouted as she slapped him hard on his face.
There was a moment of stunned silence.