Suspect

"Its damn crowdy here. You really think the wolves are going to attack here amidst all the crowd?",Yash asked confused. They were standing in the fifth row,already the Aarti had begun.

The place was now filled with sacred and devotional songs of the priests

The place was now filled with sacred and devotional songs of the priests. The villagers were singing too in a chorus. The deity of Lord Venkateshwara was of medium size decorated with garlands and even golden ornaments...Flowers were scattered on the mandap. One of the priests fanned him with a traditional huge white feather like thing. And the other simply took the pooja trays offered by the devotees,completing the pooja.

 And the other simply took the pooja trays offered by the devotees,completing the pooja

"I did not come here for spotting the wolves. I'm sure they are not coming here. I came here to know about the blast.",Aashka replied.
"Oh yeah,the blast. I completely forgot about it. You think it has something to do with the wolves? Afterall it happened the same day when the wolves killed the priests.",Yash said remembering the reports of the other villagers.
"Exactly."
"Children,touch a little above these holy flames and seek blessings of the lord.", a smiling priest interrupted them.

Aashka and Yash smiled and did as told

Aashka and Yash smiled and did as told. The man turned to leave when Aashka caught him by his wrist.
"Wow Pandit ji, thats an Omega Starmus you are wearing. What a good looking moonwatch.",she exclaimed
The priest gulped nervously and left  mumbling a thank you.
Aashka started following the man much to Yash's shock. She dragged him too clutching his hand.
"Hey..hey Wildcat. Why are you following him?",Yash managed to ask in her vice like grip. The man was fast sprinting off pushing the crowd towards the outside courtyard.
"Omega Starmus is a watch only used by scientists for their experiments. And its impossible for a man like a common priest in Manjeri to wear it. Its damn expensive.",she said increasing her pace.
"What the hell!",Yash whispered following her.
______________________________
Lisa took a deep breath getting up in the terrace. She had searched the entire temple and now that she was tired,she badly needed to smoke a cigarette. Inside the temple it was banned but in the terrace(which she had managed to get up,was not filled with even a single human being).
I'm sorry Aashka...but I really need a break from choosing clues.
She thought taking out her lighter. But the  choosy she was she didn't like the background surrounded with devotional music. She looked around herself. The terrace was an open area filled with trees leading to a small room. And that seemed the perfect  place. She walked inside it.....and couldn't believe what she actually saw.
A table cracked stood crooked sideways with a broken leg. Pages scribbled with formulas lay scattered,the floor smelled awful with the smell of boric acid,potassium and other chemicals.In short, it was a horrible scientific mess.
_____________________________
"Stop clicking pictures ,will you?",Ranvijay asked laughing.
"I'm going to use this beautiful stuff for my next novel.",Aditi admitted smiling."I know I'm a bit crazy ." And she continued her DSLR clicking.
"No no its okay.",Ranvijay said."Anyway I'm going to call Yash now. We need to know if they have found anything or not."
Before he could call Yash, there was a call and it was from Lisa.
"Hello Ranvijay Sir. I have found something very integral and shocking. Sorry  there's no time to explain just come in the terrace,fast.",Lisa's high pitched voice came from the  other side of the phone.
"You go to the terrace. I'm going to look for Yash and Aashka. Don't worry.",Aditi assured walking inside the temple as Ranvijay rushed to the terrace.