Someone Else

From Aashka's Point Of View-

I checked the reports again.Raghava was not a very tall man. He was not fat either with a lithe figure. There were no scars in his body but according to the post mortem reports they said that he had been poisoned. How strange does it sound ? Isn't it? His frame had been covered neatly with a maroon cloak like structure and he had wore black dhothi (a garment used by Indian males draping it like a bottom wear). His hair had looked tousled unlike his self the state we first saw him in.

Right now ,we were in the underground Venkateshwara temple several priests sobbing in the background.

"Who had visited him last amongst you?",asked Lisa loudly enough to catch the attention. Most of them glared at her. Yes,we had a terrible time fighting with the people present here regarding the post mortem procedure. They considered it a sin.

"He was found dead on his easy chair,today. Is that true ,Aashka?",Aditi whispered in my ears.

I nodded. "I will just inspect his room."

"We are coming with you.",Lisa said.

"Stay here and try to find anyone with suspicious behaviour. Once you do ,text me.",I said softly with my voice low.

Lisa showed me a thumbs up.

As I opened the door of his chamber it creaked. Everything was tidy just like nothing had occurred. One of the police officers smiled at me. He was the A.C.P who amongst the very few officers who knew my identity.Plastic Yellow Banners displayed "Crime Scene. Do not step." However it only consisted of an easy chair and a table which had nothing on it.

I smiled back at him. "Did you find any papers, Inspector Roy?"

He was a young man with too beautiful long lashes for a male,dark eyes,a roman nose and sharp jawline . He was averagely toned and muscular. He was in his brown trousers and a white shirt rolled in sleeves exposing his veins.

" It's Parikshit for you ,Agent.",he corrected with a sheepish grin.

Gross!!! What a perfect timing for hitting on me?

'" As for the paperworks ,I found none. But there's something I need to show you.",he said pulling himself together much to my relief. I followed him and opened the cupboard which was filled with formulas and equipments for rearing the hybrids.

"But I told you when we first met during the investigation that Raghava was behind everything,proved by Ranvijay Sir's interrogation.",I frowned.

"Yeah,I remembered that.",he said."But can you smell it? Look at the containers,they all look brand new to me ,the chemicals.. everything looks like Raghava just bought them before his death,which is not possible."

I inhaled and felt the smell of brand new imported smell.

"You mean someone poisoned Raghava to steal his stuff?",I asked surprised."But then why would the killer be so interested in stealing when he can actually afford it?"

"And that too stealing old used up things?",he completed.

"Maybe because he wanted us to not suspect him..",I whispered.."One second,Parikshit..I think he wanted to destroy the things to not spare a single evidence against the crime he had committed.",I blurted."Maybe this killer was assisting Raghava to create the wolves!!!"