Death

From Yash's Point of View-

"How long have you known Raj?",I asked Aashka while we were in her room. The others were out for dinner. We would be joining them soon enough.

"Since the time I was a feisty twenty year old. He had taken my interview with Vinay Sir. I considered him to be very strict but after I got selected as an agent I discovered he was a kind,charming and funny man. Did I tell you he's a judo expert as well?",she laughed."We have solved most of the cases because of his sharp mind. My senior is a great hell of an agent."

"He never shared anything about his family?"

"No. He prefers to keep most of the things private.",Aashka shook her head."But if that cousin of his is dead,there has to be someone else involved with Raghava other than Mukesh who helped him to carry on in manufacturing the wolves."

"And supposedly he killed Raghava",I replied."Probably to stop it in fear of getting caught.  Because he or she knows we are here to investigate."

"You mean another traitor.",she sighed."Vinod told you before dying that Raghava and his men stole his formula of hybridisation becoming priests. They manufactured the beasts in the underground temple ,off course traded them. But the situation turned unmanageable when the animals somehow fled and got scattered in the forest hunting animals. There is a dead person called Mukesh in the whole story who is claimed to be my boss's cousin and his Vinod's best friend who inspired him to create the wolves. Suddenly Vinod commits sucides frustated and Raghava gets murdered because this 'someone else' didn't want the root of all mystery to get discovered."

"Did Parikshit get the forensic reports?",I heard myself say.

"He did.",she smiled."As expected those were wrong ingredients in the containers."

"Then more or less this case is solved,my wildcat.',I chuckled."We just have to find out this Mr.X and deal with the wolves."

"Do you want me to call Raj now? We might get some idea who this Mr.X can turn out to be because Raj might know about Mukesh's life. I have a gut feeling ,Mr.X is one of Mukesh's common accquantance." ,she said.

"Wait a second.",suddenly I stopped her as it dawned upon me. "Aashka did you just say few moments back Mr.X wanted to destroy every evidence related to the wolves?"

"Yes. Why?",she looked surprised.

"Evidence related to the wolves might start with the wolves itself!",I realised. We both sprang up from the chair.

The person was going to finish the wolves today....to wipe away every single thing happening..so that he can just march away without getting caught with no witness...tonight was big and we HAD to catch him...
It begins now or never
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We stood in a circle.  Everything was planned.

Lisa and Parikshit would go for the wolves hunting them down once we reach them using sedatives. I and Aashka would deal with Mr.X starting with the underground temple.Ranvijay Sir would search differently gathering the villagers. Sadly,Aditi could not accompany us so she has to stay back at the hotel. Being a writer with no professional fighting skills didn't help in here.
We all hugged her turn by turn promising her that we would return because she just got too emotional.

The underground temple was pitch dark inside,the colourful lamps we had witnessed the first day here were now invisible the police having been declared it as a partial crime scene since Raghava's murder.The huge metal door creaked open as we opened it.The chamber was huge and the medium deity of the Lord stared vacantly through it's stone carved eyes towards the empty space . There was a thin passage that led to a series of other rooms.