A Small Clue

"You left him alone with that guy?",Lisa cried panick stricken

"You left him alone with that guy?",Lisa cried panick stricken. It had been nearly two hours they had returned from the temple. Aditi had managed to find Yash and Aashka with that lunatic person. Much to everyone's dismay Lisa and Ranvijay revealed everything about what they saw. A furious Aashka left Yash who was stubborn enough to talk to the man alone.
"Why are you so interested in Yash,may I ask",Aditi asked winking at Lisa."This night...",she added.Lisa blushed quickly looking away.
"I can't believe the kind of discussions I am forced to hear upon.",Aashka muttered frowning. She was unpacking her bags since the time she came back from the temple. The resort was small yet comfortable distributed among cottages..
"Offcourse he was always interested in you from the very beginning.",teased Aditi.
Aashka ignored her."Lisa I need to check something with Ranvijay Sir about that scientific mess ,you witnessed."
"I guess he's in the reception and not in his cottage.",Lisa said informing her.
"Thanks for the information.",Aashka said,"And by the way tell Yash to say every detail whenever he gets back what he found.".And then she left leaving Aditi and Aashka giggling and laughing all by themselves.
- --------------------------
The forest was a vast grassland only with a few dry,leafless trees.There were no trees.It was mainly filled with dry grasses and mosses which were reflecting due to the moonlight. The land was stretched with grasses almost higher than even human beings. Yash understood immediately why the wood cutters had to cross a hill for collecting firewood.The night sky was so peaceful with the glowing moon amd stars. It was a dry,arid region offcourse. From whatever information he could comprehend out of the lunatic's words it was about this village and this old soul wanted its welfare,he believed the headman and priests of the temple were the roots of all evil. But he needed to clear his head right now and there were too many questions bobbling in his mind. He had accompanied the lunatic to his house,dealt with the old man's furious landlord and paid his much remaining rent. The old lunatic had brought him to this place now promising him to show the first clue. But the question troubling him most was the scientific moonwatch or whatever Aashka said in that priest's wrist. It really made no sense. Worser the priest escaped when they were trying to catch him. But why did this man stop him when they wanted to reach the suspected criminal. Aashka was already suspecting the lunatic. But his deepest eyes told Yash that however mysterious he was he could not be evil ..at all and had something to tell.
"Why did you block our way,Kaka?",Yash asked gently referring him uncle.
"Because you need to know the truth first.",the lunatic replied."Everything's a mystery in this world ,son. The people who call themselves God are Devils."
"You're talking about the priests,right?",Yash asked guessing.
"Priests!",The man jeered."They are not even that.That girl with you was really clever she managed to  the moonwatch on that criminal's hand."
"Yeah,she is.But what is that supposed to mean? And why are they evil?  You want me to believe that you were badly beaten by them.", Yash asked."You can trust me you know. "
"Just know they brought the wolves here.",the lunatic whispered.
"What!!!",Yash cried flashbackered.
"I want you to only believe you the truth. I can see the spark in all of you,the thirst of solving mystery,so I want you to stay safe.",the man said. He was about to add something more when a low howl . It was a high pitched one tearing the silence of the dry forest. Just then they saw it.
A brown-greyish wolf!It stared at them its yellowish eyes sending chills down Yash's spine when it actually leapt towards them from the rock it stood.
----------------------------
Eager to know more? Just keep reading guys! A new twist awaits