Intruder

They were still following the man with the moon watch...pushing through the crowd. He was fast changing his directions to confuse them. But Aashka had a bull's eye set in her target. She followed him like a shadow. It was becoming difficult as the man had an average height,to locate him in the crowd. But they ran fast when suddenly a weird man crashed infront of them,spreading his arms protectively.
"Get out of our way, please!!",Aashka shouted at the top of her voice to the maverick blocking her way infront. Yash was already struggling to make the lunatic understand and push him off. But the lunatic was not ready to listen ,throwing his limbs in resistance.
"C'mon Yash , just push this guy down. Don't care about his age! Don't you get it? He has been sent to stop us. And if you don't push him down I will.",she swore furiously.
"No. I think he's trying to tell us something. Let us listen to him. Maybe he can help us with our mission.",Yash said calmly.
"And what about that priest with the Omega Starmus ? How will he catch hold of him again?",Aashka questioned mockingly.
"This man might know about that mysterious priest..",Yash reasoned. "And in anyway he has disappeared, I can't see that scientific priest anywhere.",he said sighing.
"All credit to this insane.",Aashka said her temper flaring up. She grabbed the lunatic by his collar." Who the hell,sent you?"
"No one.....leave me...",he stammered under her vice like grip." Don't follow him they..are bad..very bad. Cruel...dangerous...evil.". The man was unusually tall for an insane beggar like him. His greyish hair was curly ,matted and unkempt. His eyes were
"And why do you think so?",asked Yash.
"They thrashed me like a dog...which is found rarely here....when I intruded in their experiments."
-----------------------
"What on earth?",whispered Ranvijay shocked."This is almost like a miniature chemical laboratory."
"Which blasted recently.",added Lisa
Ranvijay bent down to pick the scribbled pages. Most of them had few things in common ;Canis Lupus ,gray, Canid hybrid...etc
"Lisa have you seen any dog here...in Manjeri.?",he asked her controlling his shock.
"No but why are you asking me this?",Lisa asked perplexed.
"Wolf-dog hybrid. These people are rearing domestic dogs with gray wolves from the forest.",he revealed.
------------------
"Raj they called to let us know that they need more fund.",said Vinay.
"Ridiculous. What the hell do they think!! The Secret agency is there to help them each time they fail and become careless.",Raj Singhaniya shouted.
"Our agents are already there. If they manage to discover the entire thing we would be in deep trouble.",Vinay muttered.
"No ways. I would allow that. I'm calling them immediately to leave the case and concentrate on other things. Thats the only way left to prevent them.",Decided Raj.
"Aashka Sharma has a great mind,Raj. She has the capability to break that code we set.",whispered Vinay as Raj ignored him.