Confrontation

"Are you out of your mind Aashka Sharma?",shouted a livid Raj from the other side of the phone. "How can you two be so careless? We are secret agents, it's against our rules to reveal our identity which you did so openly to that ex-O.C!"
Aashka remained silent ,her gaze down. She cursed the loss of time. Lisa and she had just changed into comfortable jeans and sneakers after packing up all their things and were just about to lock their hotel rooms and proceed towards the reception area where Ranvijay,Yash and Aditi would be waiting for them. But unfortunately the department head Raj Sighaniya had just video called them. He was furious now upon knowing everything from them.
Raj continued,"What the hell were you doing when that man was being eaten alive! Dancing in that party?",he banged his fist on the table.
"We had to attend the party to stop someone from blackmailing us.",stated Aashka.
"Blackmailing ?",asked Raj perplexed.
"Yep.",answered Lisa."Aditi Tejwal. She had requested us to include her in this mission. When We said didn't want she simply said she's gonna disclose it to the town and reactivate poaching."
"Damn! That writer!",snarled Raj.
"Hey Raj look.",Aashka begun in a tone that she knew would calm him."I know we have acted a bit stupid. But it would have absolutely horrible if we had tried to do it alone. We need these guys..they know everything about this place which we don't. Even if we had tried alone we would have ended up taking much time. And most importantly they are trustworthy..good people."
"Well,Aashka. I'm sorry that I exploded so hard on both of you. I'm just a bit scared. I rely on you both,just do what you feel is good about this case. And take care. Bye.",Raj said with a sigh as he hung up the call.

",Raj said with a sigh as he hung up the call