Controversy

This music is just too much.",Aashka muttered in disgust."Loud and meaningless."
"Feelings are mutual.",said Ranvijay. They probably were the only two not enjoying the Christmas party. Speaking of Yash and Lisa they were quite busy with their crazy wild dancing on the floor.
"We can't allow some writer to blackmail us in this way.",Aashka said her temper flaring up. She was tired of waiting."This secret also involves the National Science department. How can she just..make us wait like this?",she slammed her fist on the table.
"It surely involves the National Department does it not? Building an underground illegal temple.",chuckled Ranvijay,"And we are paying the price,today."
"Are you kind of blaming our agency for this. Do remember the purpose behind it,we had done it for a cause...
"A cause that cost lives.",mouthed Ranvijay sarcastically.
"You are making it sound as if our agency had opened an organisation to kill people.",Aashka said frowning.
"You had not joined the agency then,girl.",Ranvijay whispered smiling.
"I think you are accusing me for lack of experience. Let me tell you I am working for eight years now and I am 28 years old not a kid.",she replied confidently.
"You're a kid to me Aashka Sharma. I'm almost 10 years older than you. Grow up. There is no smoke without fire. Its high time you learn up this Controversy.",Ranvijay said scornfully taking a sip from his glass filled with apple juice. It had surprised her that he didn't drink.
"I have learned enough in my life.",said Aashka. It was her turn to say something sarcastic."I don't resign just because of some controversy. I never quit."
"I didn't quit.",whispered Ranvijay his voice hoarse now.
Aashka suddenly knew she had crossed the limit."Sorry. I won't interfare in your personal matter.",she apologised immediately.
"Looks like Aditi arrived.",Yash informed approaching them.
They turned around to find Aditi arrive. Her hair was done in a messy bun for the party adorned with simple flower jewellery. She wore a long white maxi dress. She wore a bit of makeup for this Christmas party looking pretty as ever.
"You all look good,guys.",she said nearing them."Put on the T.V"

V"