Injected

Make me happy by clicking the star if you like it.😊😊😍🤗⭐️

From Yash's Point of View-

It is midnight but I'm running right through the forest right now. My whole body is shaking craving for aggression ..there is burning fire within my body. It seems like there's a monster inside me that is ripping out of me...or ripping through my soul. I fear I want to knock down someone right now or probably kill someone? Yes I said it right,I the gentle,jovial and caring Yash saying that I want to KILL someone. This feeling is so vigorous now that I could not risk me staying in our resort and finally ending up killing any of my friends or other people. My long body hair makes me feel the heat more absorbing it further.. I feel raw anger coursing my veins..unlikely. The green hue in my hand's wound feels like it is continuously spreading like wildfire.

It's full moon. The moonlight is reflecting on all the trees which are leafless as we know making them look somewhat like beastly claws with their rough bare branches trying to seize the cloudless night sky. I want to vent out my anger as I said before. Unable to understand anything more I punch the nearest tree so hard that my knuckles break and bleed. I wince and keep on kicking it till I feel exhausted..I sit down on the forest floor to relax my body. The wound has stopped stinging I realise. My body feels normal again. I inhale and then exhale slowly to calm down to understand what just happened to me.

A hybrid wolf had just bitten me few hours back..I was normal approximately for two-three hours or so..My would started stinging me and then I felt this beastly stuff bubbling inside me...the wolf..it's bite...this incident.... was the wolf's bite main cause for this  everlasting violence or vehemence?

I gulp uneasily and then stare at my wound..the green colour had faded away giving rise to a dark red colour. I cringe.

What the hell? Am I doomed?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is morning now when I enter the resort. But I curse my luck when I see everyone assembled in the reception restaurant for breakfast. Aditi is  nibbling an apple piece while Lisa is busy clicking selfies with a barely interested Aashka. My eyes search for Ranvijay Sir. Maybe he is interrogating Vinod.

"Yash ,wear proper clothes atleast before you join us.",Aditi laughs observing me.

I shamelessly realise now, that I am still in my boxers the last thing I had wore before going to bed.

"Dude,you look like a mess.",says Lisa rolling her eyes.

I quickly go into my room,grab a shower and then change into a nearest pair of trousers I get hold of and apply gel to arrange my tousled hair into something appropriate. I skip shaving but manage to brush my teeth as fast as possible.

When I join them, the girls had already finished most of their breakfast. And Aashka is drinking something that looks like wine.

"Good morning,girls.",I greet with one of my regular smiles.

They all wish me back. Aashka smiles too,surprisingly and then states,"Vinod is getting interrogated."

"I guessed it.",I answer.

"I'll have black coffee.",I order to the waitress who leaves then taking my order.

"God! What's wrong with your knuckles,dude?",asks Lisa suddenly shocked."Ended up getting hit by a bus? "

"Fortunately no.",I chuckle.