Confessions

RAVEN POV
And with that, the beast grabbed me from the forearms and slammed me into a near wall, it was impressive that even in his half beast form he still had this much strength.

"Azarath, metrion, zin-" I was cut off by his lips pressing onto mine, surprisingly, it wasn't a forced kiss, he just pressed his lips against mine, but I had to remember, that even if he looked and felt like Garfield, he wasn't.

I kicked him right where it hurts but he didn't move an inch, I tried to fight him back but I couldn't, he was too strong. He then tried to deepen the kiss but something, no someone appeared in the hallway.

B.B.-"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!?!"
He detached his lips from mine and turned to face Beastboy, "nothing wrong... just... just trying her lips on for size" he chuckled then let me go, I fell to the floor and watched as he walked in front of Beastboy.

Who remained dead on his feet, not moving of a single inch.
B.B.-"I am still in control"
Beast-"we want the same thing"
B.B.-"but you want to get it in a wrong way, now GO! go back to the corner of my mind where you belong"
Beast-"I'm a part of you, you'll understand it sooner or later"
he growled then did as commanded.
I was left speechless, I knew for a fact that just a couple hours ago Beastboy could have never kept the beast at bay this easily, was it because he was protecting me?
I was brought out of my thoughts when I was awakened from the meditation and found myself in B.B.'s room.

"Are you ok Rae? Did I hurt you?"
Fuck. Apparently he didn't remember.
"No Beastboy, you helped me, you controlled it."
"W-what? Me? How? I couldn't do it just a few hours ago."
"Perhaps letting go of the pain Terra caused you helped you regain control"
I said, looking deep into his eyes, those beautiful green eyes, you could lose yourself in them, and that's what I did.

"Rae?" His voice once again bringing me back to reality
"Yes gar?" Did I just call him gar? Shit.
"Hmm so you think telling you old tragedies of my life will... help me?" He gulped after that, like if he was hiding something. But more importantly, he said tragedies, as in, more then one? I honestly thought Terra was the worst that had ever happened to him, so I decided to investigate.

"Gar, you wish to tell me something?" He sat up in front of me, rubbing the back of his head like always, he seemed, worried, downright scared of something.

"Gar? You don't have to do this now..."
"No no Rae, i-it's fine, just can you please keep this to yourself? I mean..."
"Of course Gar, I won't tell anyone" just like I'm not telling you what the beast confessed me earlier.

I heard him sigh heavily and then he started rubbing his thigh, sweat started to form on his forehead, I was worried, what was he hiding? He had already told me, he got three guys to the hospital, what else could have been paining him so much?
"Y'know Rae, you always asked me why I usually act childish and immature and... I think there is a reason for it" I was listening, eyes locked onto his, as I saw them getting more and more moist
"You see... years ago, with my family, my real family, back when I was around five years old, we went to an African village, deep within the forest, for a rare tipe of monkey was spot there, my father was a scientist and a biologist, so he took me and my mother there for research." I nodded, his breath started to get heavier "eventually, we found that monkey, or better, I found that monkey, while I was playing in the woods, and it attacked me, the wounds were not fatal themselves, but we later discovered that it's bite carried an incurable disease." My eyes widened, did this have to do with his powers? I always thought he was born this way.
"My father grew desperate to find a cure, and became violent to my mother, probably due to the lack of sleep, my mother just took it all, and I remember standing there, crying for my mother and crying for the pain I felt in my stomach, where the monkey bit me" warm tears now going down his cheeks, I could feel how hard it was for him to keep as calm as possible, I hated to see him like this in a state of pure pain, more, a lot more then how he felt with Terra.