Mistakes

THIRD PERSON POV
Terra collapsed on the floor, fainted because of the blood loss from her wounded and probably broken leg, BeastBoy fainted as well, after a dose of tranquilizer that would have been enough to make godzilla sleepy.

Raven was holding back tears, Cy had just got up from BeastBoy's back and analyzed Terra's wound.

Cy-"the wound is quite severe, the leg could be broken, I'll take her to the medical room"
Rob-"me and Star will come with you" he eyed Raven "if B.B. wakes up, calm him down, or put him back to sleep" he said sternly, then walked away with the others.

RAVEN POV
Anger-"that bird brain really thinks we'll hit B.B.?? Why should we?"
Knowledge-"he attacked Terra and wounded her"
Anger-"and so?"
Happiness-"he protected us!!!" She squealed
Passion-"he loves us!!"
Rae-"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP"
I shushed my emotions then ran next to Garfield, he was barely breathing, the dose of tranquilizer was too much, he could die!

I laid him on the sofa with my powers then started caressing his cheeks, letting down a few silent tears.

Self loath-"Rae... do it...you know it will be relieving afterwards"
"No! I won't... I'm done with that"
Self loath-"but you need it, you want it... you, we are nothing, we couldn't help him with his problem and now he is going to become a murderer"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP" I yelled, not just in my mind... I was about to break in tears when I felt a soft hand grabbing mine, I looked down and saw Gar, looking at me with a confused look
"Did I offend you while I was sleeping?" He said referring to my recent outburst, I chuckled then hugged him tightly, he hugged me back instantly, in moments like this I wish I knew a spell to stop time, but I can't forget what happened minutes ago, so I reluctantly separated from him.

"Do you remember what happened?" he gulped and nodded
"Then why are you still here? You should go see if she's alright"
He looked down at the floor
"I don't care Rae, I wish she doesn't wake up... she... she..."
"What?" I cut him off, then one of his eyes turned black
"She wanted to hurt you"
I backed away a few feet and gulped, while staring at him, he was both the beast and Garfield at the same time.
"I-I know how to defend myself you know..."
"Yes Rae, but it is our duty to protect you"
"Why?"
"I-it's complicated"
I sighed then got closer as I saw his eye return green
"Gar please, I really think you should go see her"
Anger-"bitch are you crazy?!?!"
Timid-"w-well i-it will make her f-feel better"
Brave-"and what about us then? We deserve to feel better too"
Self loath-"no we don't"
Rae-"everyone please shut up"
Garfield's voice got me out of my thoughts "huff fine, I'll go check on her" I smiled at him then watched him leave
Emotions-"what have we done?"

TERRA POV
everything was still black... I can't believe that happened, he hurt me... no... that wasn't him, those eyes... that voice... that rage... I heard voices, and slowly I opened my eyes, everything was blurry and confused, then I realized I was in the T-Tower's medical room, in a bed, with my leg plastered and my arm connected to an IV... god he must have messed me up real bad... I heard footsteps getting closer and saw him enter the room.

"T-Terra? You feel better?"
I found it hard to speak but forced words to come out of my mouth
"Y-Yeah... I'll live"
"I want you to know I'm extremely sorry for what I did and I beg you to forgive me..."
"Oh B.B. d-don't worry... I forgive you... come closer..." he did as I said, now I was in a place of power over him... I love the effects of guilt.
"B.B."
"Yes?"
I saw with the tail of the eye Raven, just outside of the door in the shadows... that witch probably cursed him to do this to me! So I grabbed B.B.'s shirt and pulled him into a kiss, he wasn't kissing back, but I kept him there, long enough for Raven to leave and start crying.

He harshly pulled away seconds after though. I looked up at him and saw those same black eyes staring at me, I got scared and tried to go away but he grabbed my neck, chocking me.

"Hi, bitch... remember me?"
I nodded
"Good... listen this and listen closely... I and Logan don't want anything to do with you anymore, your leg will heal and you will leave this place and never come back... if you do... I'll EAT you"
He then opened his mouth to show me a set of razor sharp fangs I nodded and he turned away, leaving the room.

I sighed in relief, then realized I just wetted myself from fear... great.

RAVEN POV
What have I done?! I just served him to her on a silver plate... I entered my room and broke down in tears
Self loath-"now will you do it?"
Rae-"I don't want to... it hurts"
Self loath-"but life hurts more..."
I reluctantly got up from my bed and walked over to my closet, opened it, in the back of it was a small black box... I took it, opened it and took out the knife inside it... still crying I rolled up my sleeves, relieving the scars... the scars of the other times I suffered, the other times self loath convinced me, I tried to heal them but I couldn't... I don't know why but I couldn't... I had 19 scars in total... but today... today was worth 3 cuts, cause I had B.B. with me and I sent him to Terra... what an idiot...
*cut* "one..."
*cut* "two..."
*cut* "three..." I was now sobbing heavily, but I didn't feel relieved yet
Self loath-"maybe one more will do it"
*cut* "four..."
Self loath-"again"
*cut* "five"
Self loath-"one more time"
*cut* "s-six..." I threw the knife in the box, closed the closet and screamed in pain, burying my head in my pillow, crying again, I then looked at my bloodied arm and cried more... I was about to go get bandages when the crime alert sounded and I heard robin call from the corridor
Rob-"TITANS COME HERE"
oh no...
——————————————————
Dun dun duuun
Poor raven... and the pain for her ain't over yet... I hope things get better