Marking

A/N needless to say that this chapter is going to have sex in it, just so you know this will be the first and last time I warn you, in the future you will have to read to find out!

RAVEN POV

a couple days had passed since Gar's face was fixed and things were going fantastically! Nightwing has apologized to Gar for his hostile behavior and me and Gar are as close as ever, yesterday we broke our record making out for 23 minutes straight! Of course my emotions are loving our new life and I do too... although I can feel the beast is basically pleading with his eyes to get to the next step, but I'm not so sure about that...

Lust-"girl what's to not be sure about? We want it, he sure as hell wants it, and we can't wait forever! We have to do this before our next birthday"

Timid-"y-yeah but it w-will hurt"

Anger-"oh stop being a pussy... aha, you get it? Pussy! Aha"

Everyone in my mind looked at anger strange,  only lust chuckled a bit

Knowledge-"the point is, the pain will theoretically be minimal in comparison to the pleasure the act of mating should provide"

Timid-"b-but not even y-you are s-sure"

Knowledge-"of course not, I've never had sex! Just read about it"

Lust-"time to pass to practice then"

Rae-"lets try to be civilized about this... all the emotions in favor?"

All the emotions rose their hands

Timid-"I never said I didn't want to, but I'm unsure"

Brave-"don't worry timid, I'll be by your side"

The green cloaked myself patted timid on the back, perhaps a bit too hard

Rae-"now the question is... when?"

Lust-"NOW!"

Rae-"stand down lust, I don't want to rape him, I want to make love with him"

Passion-"tonight there's that documentary on wolves Gar told us about, here's what we're going to do..."

Later that night...

Everyone was gearing up for their nights, nightwing and starfire were going out on a date, cyborg was going out with bee, and that left me and Gar home watching a documentary, it might sound boring but we already went out yesterday, and he said this documentary was special, so....

But really the only thing I can think of is passion's plan, it is brilliant, totally unlike anything I'd do but still brilliant

Tonight is the night... come on raven, you can do this

Timid-"you think we'll be good enough for him?"

Lust-"girl leave that to me"

Night-"alright changeling, remember you can contact us at any moment, for any possible problem, don't underestimate a problem, contact us even for a mall robbery, contact us if, if an old lady is being robbed, contact us if thugs are throwing eggs at the tower and most importantly, contact us if you hear anything about slade, got it? Contact us!! Contact me!!!! I bet he's planning something!! Contact me if anything shows up!!!!"