The day after

ROBIN POV
My clock rang at 7:00 am, I got up, did some stretching and a few exercises before going for breakfast... walking around the tower I realized just how quiet it was... without BeastBoy... nah, I'm sure as everyone will get up things will look rather normal...

Later...
I stand corrected, Star is just sitting at the table, drinking down mustard like crazy... while cyborg is playing a videogame in singleplayer... that's sad... I'll play with him later, even though he's gonna kick my ass, and Raven was... wait... "where's raven?"
Cy-"I haven't seen her today, I don't think she's awake yet"
"Well that's odd"
Star-"I think friend Raven is the sad because of the leaving of friend BeastBoy... more then us I mean"
Oh, Star's innocence and cuteness is just comparable to her kindness, luckily the mask helps hiding the fact that I'm staring at her...
"Ehi Cy... Mind checking on Raven later? I gotta go patrolling and..."
Cy-"oh yeah rob no problem"
Star-"oh friend robin, may I assist you in the patrolling? I'm bored an-"
"Sure thing star!" I replied not letting her finish
Star-"oh gorgeous! I'll go get ready"
Then she floated out of the room, gracefully as ever...
Cy-"*cough* *cough*"
"What?" He eyed me and made a heart with his hands
"You know Cy, despite you being the oldest of the group, you are the most childish" he chuckled then turned the tv off before heading to Raven's room.

CYBORG POV
My little sis worries me... she has never overslept before, I would have never thought that BeastBoy's temporary departure would have affected her so badly, I thought she hated B.B., yesterday, it almost seemed as if loosing him was like loosing everything... I should talk to her...

*knock* *knock*

Rae-"w-who's there?
Oh so she was awake, why didn't she come for breakfast then?
"Oh ehi Raven, it's me, cyborg and-"
"Has Gar wrote already? Is he alright?"
She said peeking out the door
"No sis, I haven't heard anything from him yet, I was just checking on you, that's all" I smiled at her but her face fell, and eyes grew moist.

"Ehi, ehi, it's fine... shhh" I said hugging her lightly, she hugged back, wrapping her arms around my cold metal body, I've never seen her so sad before... I hope B.B. will write soon...
Rae-"I-I m-miss him so, so much"
"I know raven, I know, we all miss him, but he's gonna come back, that's what matters" I comforted her, she nodded then let go of me, I looked at her for a bit then giggled a little.

Rae-"what's funny?!" She asked
"You know... I've always known you had feelings for grass stain, and now rob owns me 50 bucks"
Rae-"you... you made a bet out of it?!"
"Yessa"
Rae-"y-you moron!" She said punching my arm playfully, I chuckled more, knowing I made her almost smile.

Rob-"all Titans in the common room now! Extraordinarily meeting!" His voice echoed through the hallway, I groaned in disapproval and then walked out, Raven just teleported there.

ROBIN POV
Boy they're gonna hate this... they're so gonna hate this... and me after this... I felt a hand on my shoulder, and turned around to see starfire, smiling like always
"Do not worry friend robin, I'm sure they'll understand" I nodded, but I was far from sure.

Cy-"ehi rob, so, what's this meeting about?"
Raven appeared beside him, she looked sad, but again it's kind of hard to tell with that hood of hers, oh anyway, I better get this over with right now... "Well Titans... while patrolling, I received a call from the mayor, that said that there was a jailbreak in the west side of the city, with cinder block, red x and other minor thugs escaping, now we are going to need all the help we can get, so that's why-"
Rae-"Gar is coming home early?!" Raven said, hope in her eyes, the same look in cyborg's eye... I hate to ruin it but I must.

"No Raven... a member of the Titans east is going to take B.B.'s place until he comes back" their looks of hope turned in looks of sadness, well at least cyborg's, Raven was giving me more of a 'I will kill you and poop on your mask' kind of look.

Rae-"WHAT?!?! He just left and you already think about a replacement?!?!"
"Now now Raven, nobody ever talked about a replacement, it's just going to be temporary, besides, we'll need help to protect the city"
Cy-"but aren't the Titans east going to remain defenseless?"
"No cyborg, I talked with them and they didn't have a problem with it, besides, east side is quite quiet lately" Cy nodded, star patted me on the shoulder again, but Raven didn't look convinced.

Rae-" I hate you all" and just like that, she stormed off.

RAVEN POV
HOW COULD THEY?!?!?!?
He was our friend, they treat him like he was nothing but a trained animal to use in missions, they're not treating him any better then his uncle!
Wait... maybe.... he could be there!! Yes!! I gotta check it out!! It's worth trying.

Self loath-" no it's not"
"Oh will you quit it?"
Self loath-"what are we going to do if we find him?"
"We are going to tell him the truth! That we miss him and we need him"
Oh... god shutting loath up feels good.

Later...
I see the island!! The sunlight shining against its beautiful white sand... god I love this place, but without him... it seemed empty.

I looked around everywhere in the island but nothing! He wasn't there, as I was about to break down in tears, when I remembered. "The cave!!"
I looked inside, sadly no BeastBoy but on the rock where he told me his story, there was a note... I quickly took it.

Ehi Rae, if you're reading this, it means that you are on our little paradise, and that you miss me ;), now Rae don't worry, listen you have nothing to do with my departure, I'm sorry for trying to kiss you, I shouldn't have done that. But know this Rae, whenever I come back you and I are going to have a long talk, you know Rae, since we got to know each other better I have the feeling I can't stay without you, but we'll talk about this when I get back :3 . Ehi Rae read this

Life of Raven
Darkness craving
Never shaken
Daughter of Satan
Pain acceptation
Emotion domination
Animal as demon
Love desire
Soon to acquire

Ehe, I know it's terrible but I And beast spent hours thinking about it, well I'll write you soon Rae, see ya, I miss you, I l///
-BeastBoy

I felt hot tears streaming down my cheeks, but for once, they were happiness tears, "he remembers me"
But what was that last part he deleted? Oh well...
——————————-
So guys, who you think the Titan from east will be?