The return

THIRD PERSON POV
The night was quite hot, signaling the coming of summer, and in the middle of the bay, a green condor flew forward the T shaped building at great speed, eager to see his family and his love once again.

He knew he had to apologize though, he hadn't notified once a week as he promised, but for all the travel he had done, it would have been impossible, he flew faster as he got closer, the impatience building up in him.

NIGHTWING POV
I got up from the couch and looked at the time, 22:34pm, wow today really flew by, it was really calm, for the best considering only two days ago we had faced cinderblock, I took a glass of water and started going back to the couch, where my love was, I noticed she was staring at the large window with wide eyes.

"Star, what is it? is something wrong?"
Star-"boyfriend nightwing, are green condors normal inhabitants of the city skies?" I didn't understand what she meant until I looked at the window and saw it... him, a giant condor, a green condor flying forwards us, joy overtook me and I yelled at the top of my lungs
"STAR THAT'S BEASTBOY, HE'S BACK!!!!" She screamed in joy and flew to the stairs, not bothering with the elevator, I took out the communicator and screamed into everyone's room
"GUYS GUYS ON THE ROOF NOW!! B.B. IS BACK!!!!!!"
I then out the communicator down and ran to the stairs.

RAVEN POV
What?  He's back?? I suppressed the urge to scream and put my hood up quickly, I wanted to see him so badly, I was about to teleport when I heard a knock on the door, feeling Aqualad's presence I decided to open up, trying but obviously failing at hiding my hurry
Aqua-" come Raven, we'll go meeting our little goblin together" he said, disappointment ringing as he said it, I wanted to send him to hell, just for how he called Gar, but I resisted the urge and walked with him to the roof.

Where I reached the roof, I saw a green condor landing in front of us, Aqua was holding my arm, cyborg was next to me and star and night were next to him, the condor landed and morphed back, into BeastBoy, or what I thought was BeastBoy, he had changed.

THIRD PERSON POV
The green teen got up from his knees and looked at the others that stared at him in awe, he had almost doubled his height, making him the second tallest Titan, arriving at cyborg's shoulder, he was wearing a tore apart suit, that allowed glances at his newly found sculpted body, living the way he did for a year (you'll find out later) really paid off, not only was he taller, but his body was now as fit as nightwing's he smiled brightly at his teammates, showcasing his fangs, he had lost his puppy fang and had now the canines and dental structure similar to a grown wolf, his gloveless hands had a set of sharp retractable claws, that were now kept short, his eyes glowing a dark green, as the beast and him were now finally at peace with each other and the beast wanted to greet his mate as well.

A short beard and shaggy hairs completed the package.

"BEASTBOY!" They all shouted, except for Aqualad and Raven, who still had her mouth open.

The rest of the team quickly group hugged the green teen, he spoke with a husky but yet kind and loving voice
Chan-"actually, it's changeling now guys, I dropped BeastBoy" he said still smiling.

Cy-"and you had all reasons to man, look at you, all grown up"
Star-"it is true friend changeling, you look very the different"
Night-"yeah dude, you hit the Gim wherever you were?"
Chan-"better, but I'll tell you everything tomorrow" he said brushing them off and walking out of the hug, staring at raven, he smiled once again and opened his arms for a hug, she was about to join when Aqualad jumped in between them.
Aqua-"hey there goblin, it's nice to see you after all this time and all, but my girlfriend isn't gonna hug anyone tonight" as soon as he finished a low growl could be heard throughout the roof, changeling's eyes darkened and he got closer to Aqua, towering over him, making a shadow on his very face, Aqualad clearly hadn't realized how much the green hero had changed, and unknowingly started to emit a very, very recognizable scent, fear.