Near you

B.B. POV
9:25 am
I had the greatest of dreams, I was happy, the beast finally under control and I lived... with Raven... I never stopped to think of it, but since, since Terra we become really close, perhaps I am developing new feelings for her, more then once I got lost staring in those Deep Purple eyes, or that body of her... mmmm the perfect curves and the soft skin... aaah I could feel myself purr inside.

"Stop B.B. remember that she is an empathic, she could be reading your mind right now". I slowly opened my eyes and acknowledged my surroundings, I was on a round huge purple bed in a dark room... ah right Raven let me sleep with her yesterday, after... that, god I must have seemed so immature.

I was about to stretch when I realized Rae was still in my arms, her hot soft hands holding my arm around her, she was still asleep, god she was so beautiful, like an angel, I slowly and carefully made myself closer, so that I could hear her snoring softly, her hot breath on my arm and... oh my god the smell of her hairs... lavender *sniff* yeah most certainly lavender, with a touch of what seemed to be heaven, I closed my eyes and leaned closer, my nose touching and rubbing through her hairs, they were so sweet... all right all right enough man, get a hold of yourself, perhaps I could do something sweet to her as a mean to say thank you for listening, and for... everything else. Breakfast would be good. Yeah I'll prepare her the best breakfast ever.

I slowly removed my arm from hers, got up,  recovered her in a warm blanket, for I didn't want her to feel cold, and left, headed to the kitchen.
I already knew what to make, waffles and herbal tea, let's just hope I don't screw up.

RAVEN POV
I couldn't stop thinking about Garfield, the pain he had endured in his childhood, and could feel that still he didn't tell me everything, there was still something else.

I hated to know he was suffering, I hated it enough to offer him protection, I offered him to stay with me for the night.

Oh Azar.. have I acted weak? Does he think I'm weak?
But more importantly, why do I care this much about him? Oh right... passion... I must pay a visit to nevermore, as soon as possible.

As I stretched up I couldn't see Gar anywhere, but I was covered by my blanket... was it all a dream? No it couldn't be... he had simply left... hey dreams, yes dreams, tonight I didn't have any nightmares... it was the first time in a long while, why? Was it because of Garfield's presence? I mean, having him around made me feel safe...
but enough of that, I need to go get me some breakfast.

As I approached the kitchen I was met by a fantastic and indistinguishable flavor... "waffles!" I yelled hovering faster to the kitchen, when I arrived I saw Garfield standing near the table with a large tray with waffles, and two cups of herbal tea... did he made that for me? Was he going to take the breakfast to my room? Ugh suddenly I regret getting up.

"Oh Rae, you're up, I was about to take the breakfast to you"
"Thanks, that's very sweet of you"
He put the tray back on the table and looked back to me with a warm smile
"You were a lot more sweet to me yesterday, so I felt this was the least I could do" I blushed slightly and sat down to eat
"The others?"
"Today it's Sunday Rae, it's our day off, Cy isn't gonna be up before 12:00 and I think Robin is out 'patrolling' with Star" I blushed even more and tried to hide my face beneath my hood.

He must have noticed that because soon reached up and took my hood down.

"Hey!" I said trying to sound as angry as possible, but clearly I failed he simply smiled and said "you should wear your hood down more often Rae, you are so beautiful" my eyes widened and his as well, realizing what he had just said "uh I-I mean uhm" "thank you" I said softly, cutting him off, for the rest of the breakfast we just stared into each other's eyes, his eyes were similar to those of a wolf or a tiger, meaning they were so deep and ipnotizing one would love to get lost in there.

"So... Rae, you think we can call it a day with our beast control sessions or should we still do some?" I was quick to answer for I knew what I wanted
"Nono, we have to continue them 'til I say it's enough, and I won't accept excuses." I said forcefully, never breaking eye contact with him, I then saw a spark in his eyes and a curle form on his lips.

"I was hoping you would say that" he then took the tray off the table and headed out to play some video games.
I followed shortly after with a book and started to read.

After a while I could no longer hear the tv playing so I raised my head from the book only to find a cute as hell green cat sleeping on the other end of the sofa, god was he adorable.

I reached near him and took him in my arms, petting him while holding the book up with my powers, he purred in approval and massaged my wrist with his paws, it felt like holding a warm green pillow, so much so that couldn't even feel the pain in my wrists.

We stayed like that for what felt like forever, until someone greeted us from behind.

Cy-"hey there guys, so how's it goiii" he stopped and stood there mouth opened as he had just seen a ghost or something, Gar started to get up but I kept him there, I liked the moment and I was not going to let Cy ruin it
"What?" I said quite pissed
Cy-"oh nothing Raven it's just... weird"
"It's a part of the therapy for controlling the beast" I lied causing cat Garfield to smile and meowing a laugh
Cy-"alright then seems like this is going to do some good to you two eh?" He smiled. "Yeah apparently" I said back in my monotone voice, keeping reading and petting Gar.
————————————
Oh aren't they sweet, so this is it for this weeks chapters, comment and tell me what you think.
See you next time