The animal side

RAVEN POV
I woke up at the nice sound of purring right next to my face, I opened my eyes and startled at the sight of a green bengal tiger right in front of me.

"The Hell Gar? Tired of kittens all of a sudden?" I rubbed my eyes while saying this, still tired and fuzzy from sleep.

Chan-"ehe, Rae... tigers are cats too you know, and I wanted to have breakfast with you, so I needed you to wake up, quickly" he said with a smile, back in his human form.

"Why's breakfast so special?" I asked stretching my arms and debating on wether I should or should not get up
Chan-"don't you wanna know about my travel?"
I shot my eyes open and chanted a spell, next thing I know I have my leotard on and my hairs are perfect.

God I love dark magic at times.

He chuckled and led me to the common room.

When we got there, only robin was up, he greeted us, we greeted back and decided to wait for the others.

When everyone was there, Gar told us to sit down and listen
Aqua-"egocentric much" he said with a chuckle, everyone eyed him and signaled Gar to go on.

Chan-"alright, well after I left, I went to a place where I could be alone for a while, I needed time to think... about what I was leaving for a good amount of time, and for what I was gonna do in that time, then I realized something... that for all my life, I have rejected my animal side, considering it the worst part of me, I denied it because I was afraid of it, so I decided that I would make peace with it."

Star-"and how did you manage to do that friend changeling?"

Chan-"well I'll tell ya, when I figured out what I wanted to do I morphed in an albatross, cause they can fly a lot, and flew all the way to Russia where I stayed for 6 months, as a wolf"

Our eyes widened, he really did that? Spent six months as a wild wolf?
"H-how did you do that?" I asked, everyone was in awe and deeply listening to his story.

Chan-"well... I joined a pack and stayed with them for the time, slept in the cave with them, ate and hunted with them... so I could learn much more about being an animal, I even challenged the alpha of the pack and defeated him, so for the last 3 months I was the alpha of the pack"

Night-"That's very impressive changeling, but that took six months, what about the rest of the time?"

Chan-"well after I wintered with the wolves I decided to leave, so I went out all the way to Egypt and stayed there for two months as a nile crocodile, even that was awesome I gotta say, it taught me how to be more patient and calm, after that I spent a month as a white shark, wich really heightened my senses, and after that I spent a month as a tiger in bengal, take 15 days of travel from place to place and a month and a half remain"

Cy-"dude this is crazy, and where you been in that month and a half"

He smirked and looked directly at me
Chan-"I spent that time as a raven".

Aqua-"and what's that supposed to mean uh?" He jerked rising up his chair and putting me, or better throwing me behind him
Chan-"dude relax, I just answered Cy's question, I don't see why you got to be such a-" he was cut off by a punch right in the jawline.

A punch like that would have made anyone fly off the table, he just flinched.

Chan-" *rubbing his jaw* you're lucky I'm in a good mood fish face or els-" Aqualad threw another punch right at him, Gar simply flinched again and got up from his chair, blood coming out his bruised lips.