Terra's ultimate defeat

THIRD PERSON POV

Everything had already been prepared for the wedding, all that was left to do was to stage the whole thing, between the gazebo, the decorations and other formalities to make sure the titans tower's garden was equipped with everything that a marriage could ever need, the green changeling had outdone himself preparing the whole thing, he almost could not believe he did not mess up anything at all

Night-"ehi Chan, come here a second let me see if I sent all the invites correctly"

Chan-"I'm right here bud, so give me names"

Night-" -myself
              -Star
              -Cy
              -bee
              -speedy
              -Aqualad
              -robot man
              -negative man
              -elastic girl
              -nudge
              -grunt
              -vortex
              -chief
              -Batman"

Chan-"yeah, that'd be all of them"

Night-"perfect, the chairs are all set, and Star is taking raven choosing the dress as we speak"

Chan-" where's Cy?"

Night-"he is doing the walk from the start of the garden to the altar because he doesn't want to trip when he does it with Rae"

Chan-"ahahah"

Night-"ehm Chan why have you invited Aqualad of all people?"

Chan-"call it... personal satisfaction"

RAVEN POV

"For the hundredth time Star, no, I don't like that dress"

Star-"but friend raven it's so sparkly"

"Yes Star, that's the point, it's just not my stile"

Star-"friend raven you can't wear one of your funeral dresses today, you have to wear white"

Anger-"our dresses are NOT for funerals

Knowledge-"well actually... if we look at this dimension's standards..."

Anger-"shut. Up."

"Yes Star I know, but that's just not my thing, let's look for something else"
And you stay quiet! Shopping with star is horrifying enough you don't have to add a headache to the mix!

Star-"ok friend, so how about this? Or this? Or maybe that one?"

Star was flying through the store and presenting me with more dresses than I could count, or see for that matter.

I was about to call it a day and exit the store when star presented herself with an amazing dress! The perfect one!