Surprise!

RAVENS POV

I feel as if a hundred rhinos had just stepped on my head... what the hell was in those drinks?!?! And what's with this low breathing on my neck?

I painfully turn my head sideways... oh it's just Gar naked next to me...

...WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?

"Gar..."

Chan-"oooh... what?... who?... where?"

"Raven, in my bed, and you're naked!"

Chan-"... and what's wrong with it?" His eyes just now barely opening

"That I don't remember anythi- oooh my head"

Chan-"I... I think I'm gonna get some vod-water, I'm gonna get some water... the sink's water, just to be sure"

"What are you talking about?"

Chan-"I'll tell you... someday"

I eyed him weird as he put a towel around himself and clumsily made his way out of the room.

I have to get up too, but my head feels so heavy... god damn it what happened?

...I'm hungry... I want chocolate, a lot of chocolate...

I'm gonna get chocolate!

I lazily and slowly sit up, I'm a bit nauseous right now... must be for the hangover, I put on something with magic and I try to walk to the common room... when I get there I'm barely able to hold a laugh... Cy is missing all of his limbs and is wearing a bra, a black and yellow bra... bee is passed out on the floor next to him... without a bra... pfff and I thought I was lustful, look at them, getting wasted and then having sex on the floor... that's despicable.

nightwing was sleeping on the table hugging a bat peluche... oook... star had her head inside a bucket of mustard... Wally and speedy were respectively sleeping on the couch shirtless and on the floor pant less... and in all of that... Gar was trying his best to catch the water falling from the sink with a glass... failing miserably.... well last night must've been quite the night.

Time jump (5 hours) still RAVEN POV

Night-"I can't believe what you've done cyborg!"

Cy-"oh come on man, it was an innocent little prank"

Night-"45 liters of vodka is a prank?!?!?"

Chan-"ehm night? Can we punish him later? Right now I wanted to ask you something"

Night-"later Chan, right now I'm gonna check the tower cameras, just so that I'll be sure none of us did some real trouble"

Chan-"yeah... I wouldn't do that if I were you"

"I want to check them too, at least I'll know how fun the night has been"

CHANGELING POV

Well then, I'm dead.

Thanks beast, really I don't know what I'd do without you

Oh come on master, how was it my fault?

You didn't use a fucking condom!!

What's a condom?

Urgh!! We used it last time!!

Oh we did?!

Forget it!!!

Night-"come on titans... lets watch this all together"

Eh, well, goodbye life.

Time jump (right at that time, in that hallway) still CHANGELING POV

*nightwing shuts the pc close*

Night-"..."

Star-"..."

"..."

Rae-"..."

Cy-"...awkward..."

Night-"*clears throat* well, changeling, raven I think you two need some alone time"

Rae-"I do too" she growled menacingly

I gulped soundly and followed her out the common room...

"So... ehe...surprise?"

Rae-"what the hell Gar! We didn't even use a condom! I could be pregnant!"

"W-we don't know, you could also not be pregnant"

Rae-"Garfield... demons breed differently from humans... our pregnancy is shorter, and giving my empathic powers I already feel something growing inside"

"Then why did you say 'could' ?!?!?!?!"

Rae-" I DON'T FUCKING KNOW I'M HAVING A BABY!!!!"

"We'll pull it off Rae"

Rae-"but... I'm barely eighteen! A-and you're barely eighteen and what if, what if we cannot be parents, what if, what if-"

"Ehi, ehi calm down, everything is going to be ok, what happened yesterday is NOT a bad thing Rae, it just happened earlier then we thought it would, and I'm sure you're gonna be the best mom ever!"

Rae-"I'm scared..."

"I am too, but mostly I'm excited, you and the baby are the only blood family I got!"

Rae-"I... I don't know Gar... maybe I should abort..."

"Rae the choice is up to you... I'll be there no matter what and I'll love you forever... whatever your choice will be"

Rae-"thanks Gar... I love you"

A/N
So... surprised? I'm sorry if some of the next chapters are going to seem rushed, but that's because I want to write as fast as I can because I have some great ideas for the wedding and honeymoon... as usual, comment and vote, and I'll see ya soon, I hope 🤞