Chapter 10: Take a Hint

I look over at who dares to challenge me to a snowball fight. I see gray smiling at me, holding another snowball. I see the guys surround me with snowballs in hand. I look up and sigh smiling. I then look back to them and drop my crutches.

"You guys are going down."

They smile at me and snowballs rain. I drop and slide away making snowballs and throwing them like crazy at them as we are all hit.

"You got in my ear!"

I laugh till I am soon hit by another snowball. Then I see a scary sight. Gray is carrying and holding a huge ball of snow and is walking to me. My jaw drops as I get up and start to run away. He soon catches up as I am a bit handicapped and he throws it. It knocks me down and traps me under it. It breaks over me making it impossible to move. 

"Get her!"

"No! Get Gray!"

They come over and drop snow on my head.

"Okay! I give up!"

They soon stop.

"I wave the white flag!" I say while throwing snow at Gray.

They chuckle. I move the ice chunks off myself and stand up.

"Alright, c'mon."

L.J puts my arm around his shoulder walking me back to my crutches. But as I go to grab them he picks me up completely bridle style and starts to run.

"What are you doing?!"

The guys run after him as I cling to him terrified he's gonna drop me. Gray catches up and he passes me off putting me over Gray's shoulder.

"Let me down!"

The laugh as Gray runs over to a huge pile of snow.

"Don't you dare!"

Too late because he picks me up and throws me into the snow making me sink deep into the snow so that I disappear leaving a body shape in the top. I hear them laughing.

I make a bunch of snowballs as they come close to where I sunk into. When I see Gray look at me I start throwing snowballs. I pop my head out and throw even more with accurate aim.

"Alright, alright, we surrender."

I laugh seeing them all covered in snow.

Gray hands me my crutches pulling me out of it and giving me my crutches. We head back to the car and shake off the snow that covers us before getting in. 

"What kind of person throws another into a pile of snow?"

"It was awesome, you left a full on body print of how you fell!"

I roll my eyes laying back in the back seat.

"So what took you so long?" Gray says.

"Ran into some trouble."

"You don't have a black eye though." L.J. says.

"I may have mouthed off a bit though."

"Did it involve a slew of swear words?" Trever asks.

"What? No." 

"Then you did not mouth off right," Gray says with a smile.

"I called them out in front of a bunch of people."

"Any sort of fight happen?"

"I'm not sure you would call it that."

"Oh, the nerd is learning isn't she?" Mason says smiling and looking at the guys and me.