(Part 2) Chapter 18: The New Day

I wake up, my eyes fluttering open to the light coming in through the curtains. I blink a few times as memories of last night flood my head. And I realize I'm alone in my room.

I sit up and I am now wide awake. I look over at the clock to see it's five AM. He didn't just leave, right?

The door soon opens and relief floods me as I see Gray walk in wearing a new pair of jeans, a black shirt and a leather jacket over it.

"About time you wake up," he says chuckling at me. 

I smile at him and slide out of bed.

"Morning to you too," I say, going over to my closet.

So last night really did happen. 

I pull out a pair of leggings and a blue t-shirt with a pair of athletic shoes that would work for wrestling and Gray's leather jacket. He heads over to me and gives me a quick kiss on the lips before walking out of the room.

I close the door behind him, how did I manage to get someone like him? How did last night even happen? How did us happen?

I quickly get dressed and put my hair in a ponytail, grabbing my bag as well as I head downstairs to meet Gray already ready to go. 

"So how do we want to explain this to the rest of the guys?" He says raising an eyebrow at me as we head to the front door.

"If it's my choice, I want my brother to be the last one to know," I say as we head out the front door.

He chuckles slightly.

"You taking your bike or riding with me?"

"I'm gonna take mine, it's faster."

"Oh really?" He says raising an eyebrow.

"I'll meet you there," I say smiling at him.

His smile copies mine before he heads to his bike. I start my bike as I slide on my helmet and gloves and Gray does the same. I follow behind him as we make our way to school, soon pulling in front of it.

"Look who got here first," he says over the communicator.

"I was pitying your bike, I could have smoked you if I wanted to," I retort.

We pull into the parking lot and the other guys and Willow watch us as we park next to them. He turns off his bike first as he parked first and I follow, putting my things away as they all come over to us.

"And where were you two?" L.J. asks crossing his arms.

"Her house," Gray says walking over to them as I sling my bag over my shoulder.

"Oh really?" Willow says smiling over at me.

I stand beside Gray and he wraps his arm around my side, pulling me closer to him and I wrap my arm around his side in return.

"So I take it we're missing something?" Trever asks.

"Yep," Gray says, quickly kissing me on the forehead.

"YES!!!" Willow screams loudly, pumping her fist into the air. "Thank the lord! Finally!" She continues. "Hallelujah!"

I sigh and watch her mini celebration. But I also glace over at the other guys. Alan's jaw is set and tight, I see a smile play his lips but his eyes say something different. The rest of them are more relaxed and a bit surprised.

Willow quickly comes over to me and pretty much shoves Gray out of the way to hug me. I look at her as if she had just lost her mind.

"I should have guessed this from you," I say, laughing slightly.