Chapter 17: Parks and Trash Talk

He and I walk back and stop at my locker to put my things away then head outside to the outdoor lunch area. We walk till we reach the side of the school in the field which few other people are at. The other guys are all sitting on the sidewalk and have their feet in the grass. I take my seat next to Trever and A sits next to me.

"There they are."

I bring my legs up to my chest and rest my arms on my knees. 

"So, how was hanging out with Tori?"

"It was fun, mainly just talked though."

"Is she here today?"

"Yep."

"Is she out in this field?"

"It's up to her whether you guys know who she is or not."

They quickly turn their attention away from me and look over to eight figures that soon come in front of us. Henry, Jace, Daniel and two other guys named Jacob and Will. They each stand in front of one of the guys while all three girls stand in front of me. We all stand up. I am the first to speak.

"Wow, you girls really want me to roast you again? I suggest you walk away. Bring your paid boyfriends with you too." They all look to me.

"Last time I checked, your the one who needs friends in order to protect your sorry a$^."

"I can handle myself if you guys haven't realized, six against one isn't a fair fight. Or are you just that dumb?"

"I didn't ask for your opinion."

That doesn't even make sense. Whats wrong with this girl?

"Just go back to the hole you crawled out of," Lela says, backing up Britney.

"Your butt must be pretty jealous with all the crap that comes out of your mouth." They quickly shut their mouths and I hear a few guy chuckle till one of the guys throw a punch at me. 

I quickly grab it and without thinking return the punch making him fall back. Another throws a punch at Trever which he dodges and tackles him. Gray soon throws a punch after almost being punched himself and fights between us all break loose. 

"Hey!" a teacher screams.

I hide my face and so does the rest of us as we all split up and run. Me and the guys all run to the back of the school and lean against the walls making ourselves look innocent then look down the school, opposite of the way we came as if we watched a few people book it.

A teacher soon comes around the corner as we look the other way as if the people fighting just went that way. We all look back at each other than to the teacher. 

"Did you kids see anyone come this way?"

"Yeah, a few just ran past us and down that way, what happened?" I ask innocently.

"It's fine." With that, she turns and heads the way she came.

Gray looks around the corner and turns back to us.

"Coast is clear."

"Man, Beth. That was bada$^" Trever says looking to me.

I slowly drop with my back against the wall.

"Nice thinking."

I smile.

"Never coming out here ever again," I say closing my eyes with a smile still on my face.

They all sit down with me. 

"Need to keep you around with you being able to punch like that."

"Please don't start with that. Don't even want to think about it."