(Part 2) Chapter 11: Profesional Teenager

I quickly get up and rush downstairs holding my neck as I go to the sink. I quickly spit into the sink and see some blood come out. My throat feels less tight and I can swallow without it hurting.

I rise it down the sink and grab a cup of water, drinking a bunch of it. My throat may feel less tight but it is sore and dry. I take in a breath and go to speak again.

"Something."

I smile and my jaw drops in shock and pure happiness. I cross my arms over the sink and rest my forehead on them with a ridiculous smile carved onto my lips.

I get to mess with the guys now!

A more evil smile crosses my face now but I can't help but smile. I ignore the soreness and slight dryness in my throat as I can't stop smiling. They told me I was never gonna talk again! 

I quickly turn and see Leo walk in.

"What are you doing up so early?"

I point to him. I mean he is up this early too. I'm not gonna tell Leo yet either. This is going to be on all of them. No one gets left out.

"You woke me up."

I shrug my shoulders.

"By the way, dad got a call last night. You're going to your big interview tomorrow, nine am," he says yawning.

I forgot about that! Over the two weeks, we had agreed to do an interview on my thoughts on the whole thing and what happened before. 

I nod my head smiling still as I can't wipe the smile from my face.

"Why are you so happy?"

I shrug my shoulders as I go get Rain. I let her in on it (helpfully to me she isn't super short). I get her prepared as she is absolutely thrilled to help me. I head upstairs and get her completely ready which was so much fun and she goes back to her room for now.I quickly fumble for my phone and start texting Willow.

Me: How are you cuter than me even as a kid?

Best Friend in Existence: It's a gift. So you watched it?

Me: I'm not marrying Alan

Best Friend in Existence: You might, I mean there's still Mason, A, Trever, L.J. ;) and Gray

Me: No

Best Friend in Existence: Yeah, uh-huh. Sure. So why are you texting me so early?

Me: It's a fashion emergency

Best Friend in Existence: What type? Event? Time?

Me: Profesional teenager, interview about the shooting, tomorrow at nine am

Best Friend in Existence: I'll be there in two minutes with a bag

I smile as I turn off my phone and put it on the charger as it has run three days off and on without charging and it's at one percent. I quickly straighten my bed and put away my new laptop with the disks. And Willow shows up within moments and bursts in my bedroom.

"I'm here!"

I have to hold back a laugh as I see her carrying an actual bag.

"Alright, I can work with this, p.s. I already told the guys about the interview so they will be there tomorrow too," she says grinning at me.

After, not even joking, three hours we decide to go with a sleek pair of black leggings reaching my ankles, a white shirt with a black jacket over it and a pair of black heels. She also said she's coming over tomorrow to do my hair and makeup. Yeah, cause nothing screams 'I just got out of a coma', like heels, makeup, and perfect hair.