Chapter 28: Saying Goodbye

Authors Note: I am so sorry I haven't updated in a while, I had birthdays to take care of, mothers day and then with finals on the way with butt loads of homework I barely have the time to go to the bathroom or eat. So being on my laptop at any point is difficult. I might have trouble uploading in the future but I will try my best. Anyway, now that my tiny rant is over, I hope you all enjoy. Thanks to all of you who have stuck around <3!

------------------------

"What?"

"Beth decided to look after the kids and help out with the reward of she chooses an activity for the whole building to do off donations."

"Oh, wow."

"How about we all go to Disney World?" Cherry says excitedly.

"Slow down, we still have a limit."

"The beach, for a whole day," Willow says smiling and nodding her head.

"Five hours there and back, we still have a limit of how far away we can take all of you."

"It's Beth's choice," Andrew says looking to me.

"Beth?" Another adult asks.

"Can I ask for something that isn't an event?"

"As long as you stay in budget."

"Bigger outdoor area for more than just basketball."

"You do resize that won't affect any of you?"

"Beth!" Willow says surprised I am passing up this opportunity.

"Yep."

"You sure?"

"Yep."

"Consider it done."

"Alright then, pack your bags and get ready."

"You are all excused."

 We get up from our seats and all walk out. 

Once we get to the cafeteria with few other people in it and folders in hand we all smile at each other. Willow lets a happy squeal out while looking at her folder and I smile widely as she runs at me and hugs me. Cherry squeals as well and jumps at Alan, hugging him.

Once we all end up hugging each other we all look back to our folders.

"We will be going to the same school!!!"

"What's it like Beth?"

"Yeah, we all need to talk," I say seriously but not like it's an emergency.

"Let's go to my room, my roommate is gone and we can help each other pack!" Cherry says excitedly.

I just finished unpacking.   >_<

We all follow Cherry as she quickly makes her way down the hall with such big smiles we looked psychotic. We make it to her room and she charges in. It is the cleanest, most spotless, most perfect room I have ever seen in my life. She goes over to under her bed and pulls out two suitcases.

So, let me explain these suitcases. When you first came here, you got two suitcases, either a blue one, a green one, a reddish pink one or a black one. We were told that these suitcases would be our's forever and no one can take them from us. It was tradition to hide them under our beds.  It was the one thing that would never change for us so they are kinda super important to us. 

Cherry pulls out her blue suitcases and opens them, revealing a polaroid camera, a stuffed animal, and a snow globe. She quickly begins pulling out drawers.