The Final Chapter:)

Gray quickly presses his lips to mine and I kiss him back, creating a smile on both our lips as we continue to kiss but he soon pulls away slightly.

"You have no clue how hard it was not to do that for that past few weeks," he says smiling.

"You have no clue how hard it was to wait," I say smiling back at him.

Gray's P.O.V

I look at her as pink spreads across her face making her even more beautiful then I thought possible. I have to crane my neck down and she stands on her toes to press her lips to mine again. I reach my free arm around her back and pull her closer to me.

"Your gonna make me spill my coffee," she mumbles against my lips.

"Ditch the coffee then," I say not letting our lips pull apart.

"Get a room you two!" I hear Leo shout.

I don't mind him but she quickly comes off her toes and pulls back so that I can't follow her. Her face turns bright red as we turn to Leo.

He walks off and I smile at her embarrassed expression. She quickly buried her face in my chest.

"Kill me now."

"I'll go with you."

She smiles up at me.

"You gonna spend the night?"

"Only if you get rid of the face paint."

"Your one to talk," she says starting to the stairs and I follow after her.

She heads to her vanity in her room and sets down her coffee before rummaging through the drawers.

I come next to her and set down my coffee beside hers.

"What are you up to now?"

"Destroying the world," she replies proudly.

I sigh at her as she quickly pulls something out then tosses at me.

I catch it and look at her.

"It's makeup remover wipes, not poison. You can stop looking at me like that."

"Looking at you like what?"

"Like that!" She says as she rubs off the makeup.

We both quickly get off all the makeup and hairspray and she changes into a new hoodie and a pair of shorts. I was already dressed in normal clothes before I came here so I'm good.

She comes back in and sit's on the bed with me before we both lay down together. I wrap my arm around her as she cuddles into me. I brush through her hair with one hand as she smiles, half asleep. 

All I want is to stay with her. Be with her and for her to be mine. Forever. She is absolutely beautiful.

She eventually falls asleep and I can't help but wonder how we ended up here. 

Beth's P.O.V. 

I act asleep and stay still. Being cuddled into him makes me want to fall asleep but I can't help but stay up with him, wondering how I wound up here.

oOoOo The Next Morning oOoOo

I wake up to see Gray sleeping peacefully, faces inches apart.

I don't wake up suddenly or feel sick. I feel okay. No nightmares.

I trace the features on his face, from the tiny scar on the side of his face to the dimple on his right cheek. A smile soon lifts onto his face and before I know it he presses his lips to mine.