Chapter 41: Prank Call Sunday

"Tell Leo to be a man and make himself his own food."

"Okay." He says walking off.

I close the door and lock it, getting back into a fighting position. I am about to throw a punch when another knock at the door comes. 

I grind my teeth and inhale heavily before opening the door and hiding my hands. I see all the guys standing there with Rain in front of them.

"Your boyfriends are here." She says sighing with her arms crossed.

"They're not my boyfriends."

"Keep telling yourself that, but for the record, those two are the cute ones." She says pointing to Trever and L.J.

The guys smile at me and I roll my eyes. 

"Can we come in?"

"No," I say standing in the half-opened door with my hands hidden off to the sides.

"What are you guys doing here?" I ask not going to step out or let them in.

"Just wanted to say hi." A says.

"So why can't we come in?" Alan asks.

"Cause my rooms a mess."

"Doesn't matter."

"I was sleeping."

"You are fully dressed."

Okay, just hide my hands from them, hide the wraps. Simple, right?

I sigh and quickly move my hands behind me as I open the door.

"Okay, what are you hiding?" Alan asks with a raised eyebrow as they walk in.

"Nothing," I say shrugging my shoulders and keeping my hands behind me.

"What do you even attempt to lie? You are so bad at it." A says smiling.

Well, their gonna find out anyway, no matter what I do. I bring my hands to my face as the black wrap cover's them and soon drop my arms.

"Oh, so you were trying to hide the fact you were practicing punching?" Gray says crossing his arms.

"Yeah, cause otherwise you would taunt me about not actually fighting."

"See you know stuff about us," Trever says.

"Let's see what you're made of then," L.J. says sliding off his jacket and raising his fists.

"I'm not gonna fight you."

"Why? Know your gonna lose?"

"That's not gonna work on me," I say crossing my arms.

"Oh, so your chicken?" A says with a smile

"I'm not gonna fight you," I say shrugging my shoulders as I tap my arm with my finger.

"Yeah, she knows she's gonna lose," Gray says trying to bate me to fight L.J.

"I don't lose," I say confidently.

"Where have I heard that before?" Trever says.

"The last time I won," I say smirking.

"How about this, you win, we have to do something of your choice, and if L.J. wins you have to do something of our choice." Gray offers.

"As appealing as that sounds, I am not gonna fight," I say looking to them.

"We aren't in school, come on." A says.

"Your right, we're in my bedroom full of breakable stuff in a foster home of mine."