Chapter 32: School...Again...

I start to wake up and automatically know I won't be able to go back to bed, so I get up. The sunlight makes my bed warm and even comfier while I step on the carpet that I blessed with. 

I look over to my alarm. Six am. So, I have time before it goes off. I take a discreet and quiet shower without waking anyone up. I change into a pair of jeans and a gray Adidas shirt with black shoes. I then put my hair into a ponytail and slide on Gray's leather jacket as it turns seven and the alarm goes off. I quickly turn it off as the hallway comes alive with ringing. I grab my backpack and stick my phone in it.

 I slide it over one shoulder and go downstairs to see no one down there. I quickly grab a few bagels and put them in the toaster. Leo told me a little bit about the morning routine but mostly that they have to quickly eat in the car when they are getting out. Don't see why don't just wake up earlier but okay. I grab some cream cheese and quickly take out the bagels, putting a few more in. I soon finish as they all come rushing down the stairs.

They rush over to the kitchen when they notice me. I grab a paper towel with a bagel on it and hold it out for them.

"Yayy!!!" Asher says taking it from me.

I grab another and hand it to Rain as I have a little of mine left in my hand. Leo walks over to me and grabs one leaning against the counter like I am.

"Nice job." He says before taking a huge bite of his bagel.

"Thank you," I say finishing mine.

"Come on guys, gotta go." He says motioning for us to follow him. 

We all do and he grabs his bag on his way out and we all go to the black ford, leaving the limo behind. I sit in the front with Leo while the other two sit in the back. We drop them off at their school and make our way to ours in a comfortable silence as we listen to music.

We pull in and pass by the guys parking only two empty spots from them. We both get out and when I look over I see the guys watching me with puzzled looks. I close the door and he walks to the school while I walk over to the guys.

"What you doing riding with the rich boy?"

"Getting a ride to school."

"Good to see ya, princess," Gray says giving me a side hug.

"Glad to have you back," L.J. says nodding his head.

"So what's with the ride?"

"And how are you back?"

"Got taken in by none other than his family."

"Oh, so now you really are a princess," Gray says raising an eyebrow.

"Considering I help cook the meals, and help out around the house, I am going to say no."

"So this means you will be at the party he's throwing this weekend?" Mason asks crossing his arms.

"Yeah...." I trail off.

They all look at me and smile with a sort of smile that I know they're waiting for me to notice.

"Okay, I'll bite, what are you all smiling about?"

"Nice jacket," Trever says.

"Yeah, he's not getting it back either."

"You're never giving me back my jacket? You're like a girlfriend." Gray says nudging me.

"In that case, you can have the jacket back."

"I was kidding, I got others."

"Other jackets or girlfriends?"

"Both."