Chapter 20: Bad Girls and Guys Unite!

"So how did you break your habit?"

"It was actually my mom. I promised her I wouldn't fight after I had once."

"That's all it took?"

"It hurt her pretty bad so I didn't want to do that to her."

"What about those guys? Boyfriends? You finally got some friends that are a good influence?"

"Psshhh, no. They were the best bad influences ever. But they were good friends. Pretty fond of them actually."

"They change you at all? You go back to fighting after meeting them?"

"No. They protected me if anything."

"Here's to hoping you get to go back to that school."

"Yeah. I'll miss those dorks. Anyone I know still at the center?"

"Yeah, you were the only one we could get rid of from your posey. Once you left and the kids picked on them they turned into you and Willow took over for ya."

I smile. Gotta love Willow. She was the main one I always protected and fought to protect. She was small and scared, her parents were murdered in front of her and she was locked in a basement for a month till the cops found her. She was so scared and I always protected her. Me and her were actually pretty close now that I think about it. I can't believe she took on my role. 

We drive up to the new and improved building. I get out and make sure my hair is flipped over completely and turn stone-faced. Time to look tough as nails again. Andrew pops the trunk.

"You sure can turn that scary personality on real quick." 

I say like I am and grab my bags myself. He closes the trunk and shows me to my room. I walk in and see that I am sharing with a guy. Strange. 

"We don't have any more rooms for girls. Hope you don't mind."

I walk in and go over to the empty bed and put my bags on it. A guy soon walks in. I recognize him instantly even though he has changed so much. Alan.

"B, your back!" He runs over to me.

He quickly hugs me and I hug him back.

"Didn't think I would see your ugly mug again!" I say as he back off from the hug.

"I thought you went all good girl on us! Don't tell me you killed someone and that's why you here."

"I didn't kill anyone. How's everyone else."

"Well, Willow has turned into you."

"So I've heard."

"The rest is good."

I notice Andrew left.

"Where is the girl?"

"Basketball court, c'mon."

I follow him out and he and I catch up till we make it to the basketball court outside.

"Yo, Willow, you wouldn't believe who's here!"

"I swear if you brought in some new kid I'll-" She stops mid-sentence as she looks over and sees me.

She is so different. Her black hair reaches the bottom end of her back and has teal tips. She waers piercings and she wears light ripped jeans with a British flag shirt with ripped sleeves and black converse. 

"Well, ya gonna sit there and stare or come hug me?"

She stands up and rushes over, hugging me tightly. I hug her back and laugh at her.