Chapter 18: Bad A Double Dollar Sign

"I want to come, don't get me wrong but my dad kinda needs me. Especially now."

"Shouldn't that be the other way around?" A says.

The mood quickly changes. 

"Sorry, nevermind. So you guys think Tori will win this one?" He says try to quickly change the subject.

"Maybe."

We all begin to walk back to the bikes. We continue to talk about what Gray had done for me and how it all went down.

"Even kissed me back."

"It was on the cheek, calm down."

Gray hands me my helmet and gloves before he grabs his. I slide my gloves on and buckle my helmet. I then turn on the communicator and my arm rubs against the jacket. It really is a nice jacket. It is real leather on the outside then silk on the inside making it really warm. It has a collar at the top and is folded down nicely, not all around my neck though. The sleeves are long on me and go past my fingers but if I stretch my arms forward it still reaches to above my thumb. It falls down my torso a ways past my hips so I have to move it out from under me whenever I sit. Therefore, it's an awesome jacket.

He is the first to start his bike and get on. He pulls up his kickstand and motions for me to get on. I walk over and put a foot on the peg, pushing the rest of my body over the bike and my leg on the other peg. He backs out and the guys follow. As he pulls up his feet, I wrap my arms around him, under his arms and he takes off. It's a smooth and chilly ride home, but we finally make it. 

Gray stops in front of my driveway and puts down his kickstand. I get off the bike and Gray opens his visor as I take off my helmet and gloves. He put's them away and I go to slide off the incredibly warm jacket.

"Keep it. We gotta get going, you can give it back after school tomorrow."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, go ahead."

"Thanks," I say putting it back on my shoulders.

"See you guys tomorrow," I say walking backward to my house and waving goodbye. I soon turn around and walk into the house with my backpack on my back. Only then do I hear them leave. I quickly pack and get ready for the fight. I quickly put on a black tank top that is skin tight and comfortable and flexable. I choose a dark blue hoodie this time that I have never worn since I have to fight. I quickly run out the door with my hair in a messy bun and the dark blue hoodie covering the hat that covers my eyes. 

I soon make it and sneak in the back. I change from my jeans and pink converse (that used to be white) into gym shorts and my boxing shoes. The girls look at me in my rush. 

"Your not late, you know that right?"

I nod my head. But I still need to stretch and warm up.

"Nice fight yesterday!"

"Saw what happened yesterday, they are all back here too."

I nod my head and sigh.

"Where's the black hoodie?"

I write on the board.

'Guy who got shot in the arm is wearing it.'

"Ohhhh, what's his name?" The seventeen-year-old girl says, putting herself into the conversation.

I roll my eyes and write on the board.

'Mason.'

"So, he ask you out or anything? Or did you ask him out for saving you?"