Chapter 42: Here For My Bestie <3

"So we are no longer at all scary to you?" Trever says.

"Not to me cause I know you guys would sock me in the eye for your own enjoyment, plus you now all have a bag of stuffed animals at your house."

"Who says?" Mason asks.

"You guys haven't given me a good reason to fear you. You guys haven't answered my question yet, what did you guys think of me before and now?"

"Pitful, helpless, sad, nerd," Gray says.

"Oh wow, that one hurt," I say putting my hand on my heart.

"Pretty much." A says shrugging his shoulders.

"Not making me feel any better," I say putting out my bottom lip.

"Were we supposed to?" Trever asks.

"Alright, I get it. So what about now?" I say looking around at them.

"Jacket stealing, ice cream eating, fearless, nerd," Gray says.

"Oh, did I hear fearless in there?" I question copying them and raising an eyebrow.

"When push comes to shove, and you have someone to back you up, you don't go down easily." A says.

"You still scare me," Alan says shrugging.

"How does this face scare you?" Gray says grabbing and smooshing my face towards Alan.

"I hope that isn't your favorite hand cause you might lose it," I say as my face is being squished from the sides.

He moves his hand and I punch him in the shoulder.

"You don't know her like I do," Alan says crossing his arms.

"Hey, now that I think about, Beth has flirted with some of us," Trever says changing the subject.

We all look over to him.

"The party doesn't count, I don't even remember what happened," I say seriously.

"Well I mean, you toppled over Alan," A says.

"Okay, first I was trying to grab my phone from him and second, he pulled me down with him when he was falling, I would have been just fine otherwise," I say crossing my arms.

"It has also been said that you talk about us to other people."

"I said one thing to Willow about you guys. She's the one who forced me to talk about you all."

"You still have Gray's jacket," L.J. adds.

"Why is that such a big deal? Mason has Tori's hoodie, I mean if Gray wants's one of my hoodie's or the jacket back, I'm fine with it. I have too many hoodies as it is."

"I don't think I would fit in any of your hoodies," Gray says pulling on my sleeve.

A knock soon comes out my window. We all look at each other confusingly. I get up and pull back the bay window curtain to see Willow sitting on my roof at my window.

"Who is that?" Trever says as I block their view. 

I quickly fling open the window and she comes in through the window.

"How?"

"Your tree is very easy to climb. I was just looking in for a good five minutes." She says straightening her clothes.

"You know I have a door right?"

"It was locked and I figured it would be a lot more fun to climb the tree. So what are all you doing here?" She says turning her attention to the guys.