(Part 2) Chapter 2: Waiting Game

oOoOo Two Months Later oOoOo

Beth's P.O.V:

My eyes feel heavy yet flutter open. I try to move but I feel paralyzed and I go to breathe but I feel nothing come in through my dry and sore throat. I begin to panic as I see a tube coming from my neck. 

I look over and see six guys and a girl all around my age standing over in the corner. My heart races and I hear a heart monitor start to beep rapidly. I see them all look over to me. I stare back at them in fear as one of them rushes out of the room.

"Beth!" The girl calls out. 

They all smile at me in surprise. I try to speak but only pathetic noises come out. Why can't I talk? What is going on?

Doctors come rushing in and I stare at them in fear.

"Hey Beth, can you hear me?" One of them says.

I nod my head.

"Do you know where you are?"

I shake my head no.

"Alright, you're in the hospital, you can't talk right now, we'll explain as soon as we get that tube out of your neck, okay?"

I nod my head and tears fill my eyes. The others that were standing in here are rushed out and they pull the tube from my neck, wrapping it up.

I can't feel it right now but I'm sure I will later. 

"Hey calm down, the hard part is over. Alright? Do you know your name?"

I nod my head yes.

"Do you know who was just in here?"

I shake my head no.

"Do you know why you're here?"

I shake my head no. I have no clue what's going on.

"Alright, why don't we get you better dressed into something better, alright?"

I nod my head.

I have to stay in the bed as I change into real clothes. I change into sweatpants and a t-shirt with a hoodie over it.

Once I am unhooked from a few different things they do a simple check-up and I continue to lay on the bed, I feel so weak.

"Alright, would you like the kids who were just in here to explain what happened? They would be better at it."

I shrug my shoulders.

She opens the door and walks out of the room and after a moment or two, her and the others walk back in. They all look at me worried and walk next to me.

"You know who any of us are?" The girl asks.

I shake my head no.

"I'm Willow, I'm your best friend, despite whatever they say," she says looking at the guys.

"That's Gray, A, L.J., Trever, Mason, Alan and your brother Leo," she says pointing to them.

The guys all wave to me and I look back to her as my heart races, I remember being at school, that's it. I remember heading out of my house late because of my alarm clock. I don't remember names or anyone or anything that happened.

They all look to the doctor as another doctor rushes out of the room. My heart monitor is still beeping quickly.

"Just try to explain what happened and who you all are. That's the best thing we can do right now."

"Should we show her the news report?" Willow questions looking to the guys.

"Yeah," Alan says nodding his head.