(Part 2) Chapter 20: Secrets

I jump back a little startled by it but I knew it was gonna happen. The guys all come walking in with flat faces. But I can see the anger swell up in the way they walk and I see a hint of sadness behind Gray's eyes.

And it breaks my heart.

What have I done?

This is all my fault.

My fake confused face falters for a moment and a hint of sadness shows.

"Don't play dumb, did you ever go out with Henry?" Gray quickly asks.

My face falls.

"Yeah, at one point. I broke up with him a long time ago though."

I don't know what to say.

I don't know what to do with my arms.

I don't know what expression to make. 

And I don't know how to build up my wall again before I hear the rest of this.

"He knew you were Tori too?" L.J. asks.

I bite my lip before nodding my head slightly.

"How could you not tell us that?! After everything?!" Mason says loudly at me, enough be considered screaming at me.

"I planned to, it's not like you guys were not going to know for forever. I was going to-"

"When?! When were you going to tell us? In a few years?!" A says as they stare me down.

"Of course not, it never seemed like a huge deal, he's nothing to me so I didn't see it as the biggest thing going on in my life-"

"Not a huge deal!? This explains why he bullied you, why he tried to rape you and all the other stuff he's done! We defended you from your mistakes! It wasn't a random target, you brought this on yourself!" Trever says angrily.

I flinch.

"I told you guys not too. I told you all to walk away and stay away from me," I say keeping my voice quieter while they scream at me.

"Yet you still stuck around, didn't even continue to try to stay away. You never cared about us getting hurt! You were using us! Acting like the victim!" L.J. retorts, balling up his fists.

"Using you? I took bullets for you guys. I lost my voice and went into a coma for you guys. I was in a wheelchair for a week because I couldn't stand from being so weak."

"And we protected you! We took bullets for you too and we were there for you when you were crying in your room alone! We were your friends when no one else was! We pulled you and your family from your flipped car and told you the truth. What other lies are you hiding?!" Mason screams.

My eyes burn from the tears I'm holding back. I have to bite my lip to keep it from quivering. I can't cry over this. It's not fair.

"I protected you, we talked until ungodly hours of the night and I trusted you while you lied to my face! I took hits for you! Black eyes, bloody noses, bruises, and cuts!" Alan screams.

"I'm sorry! Okay!? You think that I have done nothing for you all? I have tried my hardest to be a good friend and try to make you all happy! I'm sorry I didn't tell you all! I made a mistake and I'll own it but you all do not get to scream at me about being a horrible friend when I have done everything in my power to try to make you all happy! When I have tried protecting you! When I almost gave my life for you guys!"

"We didn't lie to you! You caused all of this! You obviously didn't try hard enough!"

"Guys, can you give us a minute?" Gray asks calmly making all the screaming coming from them stop.