(Part 2) Chapter 16: Full of Surprises

I turn around finally to see all of them, including Gage. Henry and his group.

"You have some nerve showing up here," A says.

"I could say the same for Beth over here. Finally get that voice back?"

"Walk away Henry. Unless you and your entire group want to go to the hospital again," I say with poison on my words as I keep a hard stare, not moving an inch.

"Bet you had a fun time in that hospital. Coma? Surprised you survived that night, much less being shot a few times," he retorts.

"All you needed was one bullet, it took two and I still took down all of you," I say as more memories flood my mind, making it harder to swallow and the pit in my stomach grow.

"So you still remember that night that you asked for it? You having trouble looking me in the eye gave it away."

"(Bleep) off (Bleep) hole," I spit before turning around.

The guys slowly do the same and we begin to walk off. I soon feel a hand wrap around my hood and pull me backward. I regain my balance as the guys turn around. My arms are quickly tied up with someone else's before just being pulled behind my back and my head being held back.

"Isn't this like old times?" David asks pulling out a blade and looking at it.

"If your gonna slit my throat just do it already before you just confirm you don't have the balls," I say as the blade it put to my throat.

"Big talk for someone who could barely walk into that cafeteria," Gage says.

The guys go to step forward but the blade is pushed deeper into my neck and they stop.

"Let her go Jace. And get your guy to put his knife down," Gray says.

"Sure is like old times," I say as I step on Jace's foot and throw my head back as hard as I can making him let me go and blood splatter from his nose before I turn, throwing a hard punch.

Gray tackles David who is holding the knife to the ground. And the rest of the guys take care of the others. The boys just watch as we quickly send them all to the ground.

They all lay on the ground now passed out and the guys and I all walk back over to the boys who's jaws are hitting the floor.

"Been waiting to do that," I say smiling.

The guys look at me and smile a weird smile.

"What?" I ask concerned.

Alan comes up to me and wipes my cheek and forehead with his finger and shows me a dot of blood. I smirk.

"Where did you guys find her exactly?" One of the boys asks chuckling.

The guys look at me and smile.

"If you're looking for someone else like her, you're out of luck," Mason says smiling.

I walk over to my board I had dropped when they had pulled me back. I pick it up and smile at them. 

"You alright?" L.J. asks.

"Yeah, I'm good. Come on, I gotta get home eventually," I say, setting down the skateboard and going off.

They all follow and we soon make it back to Mason's house. The guy's all stop in a stylish fashion and I almost run into a parked car but stop nonetheless. 

I pick up my skateboard and follow them inside. Mason puts his skateboard by the door and I do the same with his that he had lent me. 

I look over to see who I am guessing to be Mason's dad sitting on the couch and watching t.v.