CHAPTER 1

It was 2AM when I woke up, I sat up in bed in the hotel room Natalie had booked for us with cold sweat running down my face.

I was having the worst sleep ever.

We had been driving from the airfield our C-130J landed at in Noristo for almost a day now, Natalie rang me and told us to stop and rest and that there was no rush to get to wherever they wanted us to travel to, AMARC Was still another 6 hours away from where we're staying for the night.

We will be driving up into the mountains soon and then I'd be able to catch a relaxing rest for once (when we get to the place) in the past 2 weeks.

After visiting War's gravesite we headed back to the airfield... But! Our plane broke down on the runway, Natalie and Echo couldn't get any parts or a team down to fix the problem for 2 weeks as they were strapped down at Noristo working on their new project.

So they made us stay down in Kanico for the last 2 weeks until they could get a replacement part, which we all didn't mind, Kanico's beaches and people are very beautiful and nice for a country that nearly got torn apart with war.

Now with nothing to turn back to moral was dangerously low in the group, Siege, Trace, Arch and Molly...

Even I was feeling down.

Molly was fast asleep next to me in the room because I was on edge, Arch (Who wasn't very happy that I took his spot) was in a different room with Siege and Trace.

"Hey inia..." molly mumbled as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and rolling over to look at the bedside clock. "its 2 in the morning hun."

"Yeah I know." I looked at her, She could see that I wasn't doing well.

"Hey hey, come here little one." Pulling me close to her, rubbing the sweat of my face, Admittedly half of that sweat was mixed in with tears. "Everything will be fine soon, You know that to be true."

"Yeah, I hope for all of us we'll be fine." Letting myself slowly get comfortable in molly's arms.

"You thinking about War again?" Molly whispered softly. "I miss her too, She was a good friend to me..."

"Yeah... I'm gonna miss that girl... Definitely one of a kind" I mumbled as I buried my head into her chest and felt completely at peace with the world for once.

I woke the in morning to a knocking on the door "This better be a good reason to wake me up." I was furious.

Finally I was fast asleep in Molly's arms and someone comes and ruins the moment.

I opened the door to see it was snowing outside, Arch and Trace where standing outside my door.

"Morni... Inia. its -10 out here and snowing and you've got barely nothing on." Trace said as he looked at me then turned the other direction, Arch did the same.

Looking down at myself, I'd totally forgotten to put a proper top on and not a extremely small crop top on and a pair of underwear.

As much as I can handle the cold weather, this was getting a bit too much for me.

"Uhhh, sorry guys I'll go change." I looked back in the room to see Molly moving about in the bed

"What are we just gonna freeze to death out here while you lock us out?" Arch said as he turned around and tried to get in.

"You've got you own rooms, go there." I answered, I then proceeded to close the door on them both and pulled the latch across.

Looking at my phone i saw it was only 6 in the morning, with several texts from Trace trying to get me to wake up.