Chapter 24.5

Auroria, Port Alore Outskirts.
2044, 16 days till new years.
Remier Yugovich

Remier sat on top of his car. The snow fell down around him, he had drifted off the iced over road and into a patch of grass.

His car was going nowhere fast without any traction under his wheels, so he waited.

The smell of iron and burnt flesh surrounded him, it was stuck on his skin, he pulled a photo out of his parents, he smeared blood from his hand on the photo in an X.

He had not been affected by Phenomenon, well not the right way anyway.... He was just insanely jealous of people who had been, he was happy that Emblem Direct had called a global deathmatch between the remaining 50 alive.
He had been travelling the country for the last 4 years, going around and around in circles, murdering random farmers because of their weapons.

He covered his tracks well, the police and the royal guard had been informed about him years ago, they struggled to track him down... They eventually gave up, he wasn't worth their time and expenses.

He was a purebred psychotic. Like his father and mother before him.

His sister, never got the gene. Unfortunately she was beaten and abused by all 3 of them her life up till her sudden disappearance a year after Phenomenon.

He searched for her. Whether if he'd have to travel the globe to find her. She'd soon fall right into his hand though.

He looked up at the moon and gave a howl like a wolf. He laughed at himself afterwards. "Fuck me that was cringey."

A ship sounded its horn off in the distance. The battlefleet was returning to port... Remier looked at the fleet as he drooled over the weaponry on board the ships entering the port.

He dragged his knife over his wrist, cutting it.

Psycho.