Chapter 24

It was 3am when we docked at the port. I was ready for bed.
I couldn't help but think about Lexion's brother Eskil on the long trip to Auroria.

I had to know more about him, I hadn't previously heard of him before... "Molly!" I called out down the hallway of the ship. She poked her head around the corner. "Yes?" She questioned as she stepped out. "I wanna know more about this Eskil person, do you wanna help me?" I asked her, she gave me a blank look.

"Inia, aren't you dating Haythorn? Why would you want to get to know Eskil?" She asked as she put her hands on her hips and gave me that look. I was abit taken aback by what Molly had said and I didn't know what to say, before I could get anything out she replied "Look I'm all for you having multiple boyfriends if you swing that way."

I felt embarrassed. "I'm not dating Haythorn and I'm definitely not wanting to date Eskil... Or both of them together for that matter." I answered almost with a louder tone than usual.

"I just want to find out some info on Eskil, Like his age and how the hell he's involved with Lexion, don't you think it's weird she never told us more about him?" I asked Molly. She walked closer to me.

"Lexion probably was too busy with remembering everything to remember her brother, I doubt he's the reason for Lexion's death or her being involved with Phenomenon." Molly answered as she yawned. "I can't wait to get off this damn ship and into a hotel room." She stretched out as she yawned once more.

Seeing Molly yawn was giving me the bug. I refused and held it back. "Well I'm gonna go wake up Arch and Alex... Hopefully we can get off soon." she said turning around and walking away.  "Have fun!" She called out giving a little wave.

The ship was ready for everyone to disembark at 4am, all of us were tired as can be. Siege and Trace walked down slowly from the walkway that led to solid ground. Then Arch, Molly and Alexandria walked out with Haythorn in tow.

I waved to Haythorn from the ground and he gave me a smile and a wave back.

I met up with him as he reached the ground, the others where talking to the dock officials about there hotel booking.

I grabbed Haythorn cold hands, I shivered with the cold, that's a first... "You cold there Inia?" Haythorn joked playfully.
"I'm fine, it's just the wind coming off the water is freezing." I mumbled.

"Hey Lovebirds!" Siege called out to us. "We're going up to our hotel in this car, hurry up."

I waved at Siege to quieten down. "We best join up with them then." Haythorn said with a smile. "Y-Y-Yeah..." I shivered.

Why was I feeling the cold all of a sudden. Alittle bit before we destroyed AMTRAC I've been able to feel the cold a lot more than usual, I stood and shivered on the dockside. Haythorn wrapping his arms around me trying to keep me warm.

As we turned to walk away from the ship I had one last look back. Eskil was leaning on the railing... Looking directly at us with a sinister look about him.

I didn't make much of it and focused my attention on getting back to a warm hotel room.

I awoke in bed, I rolled over facing away from Haythorn who had his mouth wide open and drooling like an idiot in his sleep.

I looked at the alarm clock on the bedside table, it was only 6am.

I was freezing cold and I couldn't get any sleep! What was going on... I tossed and turned in the bed, stressing myself out.

Haythorn arm came around and locked me in tight for a hug. "Now stop moving around." He whispered as he held me tight.

Usually I would of fought back against this, but being close to him like this made me warm again.