Chapter 15

Later that day.

"Your up Siege." Natalie commanded, waving to her to come down from the seats into the small arena.

"Goodluck..." Trace puffed as he limped past Siege.

"I'll get her, don't you worry about that." She said as she patted him on the back as she walked past.

Siege stood in the middle of the arena, I walked out drinking a bottle of water passing it too Natalie.

"You did good but your slowing up, are you sure you can stay in for another fight?" Natalie ask me.

I had just faced Trace and Echo before him... I was puffed out...

"Yeah I reckon I should be good for one more." I stood up stretching my back.

"Alright then, Siege you know the rules already right?" Natalie asked her.

Siege looked at her and nodded "Yeah no weapons and no damaging blows to the face."

"Very good... I'll let you both start then." Natalie said to both of us before walking off the arena and up into the stairs.

I looked up at the stairs and watched everyone looking down at us.

Trace passed Arch a wad of cash, Molly looked at them and then directly at me and shook her head.

I gave a small smile as I saw Haythorn sitting down next to Molly and Alexandria.

He looked at me intently.

"Oi earth to Inia!" Siege yelled at me. "Or was that kick that Trace did too your head too hard?"

I looked at Siege and clenched my fist.

"I'm here and I'm ready." I said with anger.

"Well let's do it then." Siege said putting her fists up.

I stood there watching her. I was relaxed but hurting hard from the previous two fights.

The siren sounded.

Game on.

Siege instantly used her ability against me. I felt lightheaded as she flooded my mind with dark and scary images.

"Hey! She's using her ability!" I shouted holding my head with my right arm as I looked around the arena for a invisible Siege.

"That's not against the rules!" Natalie shouted back out to me.

"Goddamn it, you could of said sooner."

I stood my ground, I could feel Siege moving about.

I couldn't blink my eyes once, everytime I did my mind was flooded with images of terrible messed up things.

I stumbled slowly around the arena my eyes watering.

I heard Siege laugh from behind me... I instantly spun around as fast as I could in my current state and reached out into the thin air.

I grabbed Siege's neck and I held it tight. The images flooding into my mind suddenly stopped and I was able to see Siege again.

"I'll teach you to fucking use that shit against me." I spat at her.

I let her go and she scrambled to her feet. Immediately going back into a fighting stance.

I prepared myself, I brought my hands up and went for a blow on her right side.

She grabbed my incoming arm and pulled me towards her.

I shifted my bodyweight by kicking my legs up. She quickly let go of me and dodge my legs that would of been extremely close to her face.