0.3

How could he have just done that? How could he have just invited a boy to live in the castle with him. And why did he wink? Something was wrong with Newt. Newt paced back and forth in his room after sending a guard to take Thomas to the infirmary and then to a room after he was fixed up. His nurses were the best of the best and could handle basically anything.

Newt was brought out of his thoughts by a knock at the door. It opened a few seconds later. A boy walked in. For some reason, a part of him wanted it to be Tommy-no, Thomas. His name is Thomas. But it wasn't. Instead it was a boy that Newt hadn't seen before. By the looks of him, he was the son of a priest. He was about the same height as Newt and a different race-Asian maybe. The boy had black hair that stood up and looked really soft. "I'm sorry, King Newt," the boy started. Newt scowled at the name 'King'. "Is now a bad time?"

"No," Newt shook his head, "but this isn't the right place to talk. Follow me." Not waiting for a response, Newt walked out of the room. He led the boy to the Throne Room. As soon as they walked through the door, Newt instantly remembered Tommy. No, Newt, Newt told himself, his name is Thomas. Not Tommy. When they got in, Newt immediately started talking, trying to take his mind off the sandy brown haired boy who'd showed up earlier. "What's your name?"

"My name is Minho, sir," the boy-Minho-said. Newt nodded, telling the boy to continue. "My father, the Priest, would like to know if you'd be able to meet him tomorrow. He said he had something that he wanted to talk to you about something."

"Do you know what?" Newt asked, not exactly listening.

"No," Minho admitted, "but I did over hear him say something about the kingdom needing a Queen."

For some reason, the word 'Queen' made him mad. On top of that, his mind immediately went to Tommy. You know what, Newt basically yelled in his head, his name is Tommy. "Tell your father that we can have that meeting. I have also wanted to talk to him about something as well. Minho nodded and left the room. He was met by a guard who led him out.

Not wanting to walk all the way back to his room, he sat in the large chair that overlooked the room. When a servant walked in, Newt ordered that she go get Thomas. After a little arguing about him healing, the servant went and got Thomas.

When Thomas came in, he wasn't as bloody and he certainly looked healthier. He nodded a hello and Newt returned it, turning to the servant and saying thank you. Newt knew his feelings were right, but how did he tell Thomas? We sat in silence before Newt spoke up, "Tommy, will you accompany me to a meeting tomorrow?" He didn't know what Thomas' answer was going to be. If he was being honest, Newt was scared to find out.