1.1

"Hello, everyone! Thank you so much for coming out to hear the big announcement. As you all are aware, I have been ruling this kingdom for a year now with nobody by my side. That ends now. I have found someone who makes me happy and we shall be getting married as soon as he is well. For those of you who were at the Festival, then you have seen my spouse. He was the one that was getting brutally beaten after getting kidnapped by someone. The men refuse to state who they were working for when it came to hurting my future husband. Yes, you have been hearing me right! Everything from the 'he' pronouns to the 'future husband' has been true. I, King Newt, am gay. Anyone who has a problem with me or my future husband, will answer to me personally. I will not allow any form of homophobia or hate. With all that being said, the marriage is going to be whenever Tommy gets well. More will be said later, but anybody who would like to attend may. Again, more details will be said later on. Thank you."

Newt waited a few seconds before the clapping started. He even heard a few whilstes. When everyone started leaving, Newt went back to be with Tommy. He couldn't wait to discuss the wedding with him.

A/N: So that was Newt's announcement speech. I just wanted that to be a chapter of its own, so sorry for it being so short.