2.0

"You're a monster," Newt said, bringing his eyes to meet The Priest's. "You probably killed him."

"I'm not denying that I'm a monster, but what I will deny is that I got anywhere close to killing him. I can assure you that Thomas isn't anywhere near the sweet relief that will come when I finally kill him." As if he was trying to prove a point, The Priest walked over to Thomas and kicked him. A slight groan was heard and Newt felt himself get angrier. The Priest looked over Newt's shoulder and Newt felt hands grip his arms. At the same time someone was hold The Priest.

Newt look behind him and saw Minho glaring at the boys holding The Priest. Then he looked behind The Priest and see two of the boys that were part of the group with Thomas and Carter. They were two that Newt didn't know. Behind them, Carter was attempting to drag Thomas into the closet behind him.

"Let him go," Minho growled from behind him at the two boys. Newt met there eyes and lightly shook his head. Minho took out a knife and held it to Newt. "Let's try again. Let The Priest go or Newt dies." This time Newt looked and saw that Carter had successfully hidden Thomas so he nodded. Reluctantly, the boys released him. Minho let his hand with the knife fall only to put the knife back in its case then held Newt with both hands.

There was a crash from behind The Priest. Everyone looked to see Carter stumbling with Thomas' arm around his shoulder. He'd retrieved some consciousness back, but not enough to function on his own. In their attempt to escape, they knocked down a table filled with torturous items.

"Well," The Priest smiled, "it looks like this was all planned out."

Everyone stood in silence as they waited for what The Priest had to say. A long minute passed before Carter spoke up. "The people know that Newt isn't dead. They know that you're the one who kidnapped him. They all know that you're a fraud. We've turned them and some of your guards against you. Now all that's left is you, the boy, and the girl. You guys don't stand a chance."

The Priest laughed. "I've murdered more people than the amount of fingers in this room-and there's a hand closet across the room. I'm pretty sure we stand a chance."

Nobody noticed when the door opened and two more boys walked in. One of the boys ran in and punched The Priest in the face. The other boy used a syringe and injected Minho with whatever fluid was inside. Guards came in and took The Priest and Minho. Before they could take them fully, The Priest picked up a knife that was laying on the ground and through it. A groan filled the room and everyone looked. Carter had been the target. Now he was lying on Thomas' once again unconscious body blood covering the both of them.

No one dared to move even though they could see the knife go through Carter's body. Right were his heart is. The Priest had killed yet another person.