2.5

"No no no no," Newt paced back and forth in the throne room. Tommy had tried to calm him down, but left after a little while. He never said where he was going to go, but Newt didn't think about it much. He needed to find Minho as quickly as possible. Just as he was going to call in his guards, one of them walked in. He handed a piece of paper to Newt and left.

Newt,

If there's anything I've learned from my uncle is how to find out a person's weakness. Your weakness isn't that hidden. I'm not going to tell you where he is because I can't risk you finding him. All you have to know is that I'm much better than my uncle when it comes to torturing people.

Minho

"Guards!" Newt shrieked. His main two guards were instantly in front of him. "Where did you find this note?"

"In yours and King Thomas' room," one of the guards answered.

"Tommy is missing," Newt said more to himself than to his guards. "I want you to do everything in your power to find Minho and rescue Thomas. When you find Minho, kill him." The guards nodded at the order and left.

---

About an hour or so later, Newt was still worrying in his throne room. His guards haven't came back with any information. For the first time since his father died, Newt prayed.

He prayed that Tommy made it out of Minho's grasp.

He prayed that everything got better.

He prayed that he would be good enough to be King.

He prayed that Minho doesn't go after anyone else.

He prayed that Tommy was still okay.

He prayed that this was all just a dream.

He prayed that he'd wake up in the morning next to Tommy.

He prayed that they'd grow old together.

He prayed that they'll rule until they died.

He prayed that everything would go their way for once.