1.2

Newt's POV

I go into Tommy's room to talk to him and see how he's doing. When I got there, I realized that he was sleeping again. The doctor and nurse told me he'd be sleeping a lot because of how much blood he's lost. Tommy was tossing and turning, so his dream must have been bad. By this point, I'd be surprised if he didn't have nightmares. He's been threw a lot; poor kid.

I hadn't realized I walked over to his bed. Leaning down, I kissed him on the head where a bruise had settled. As I grabbed his hand, Tommy visibly relaxed. I'm not sure how long I stayed in the hospital room, but Tommy soon woke up. At first, it was him grasping lightly to my hand. Then his eyes started fluttering. Finally, they opened. His eyes met mine and I realized I was crying.

"Why are you crying?" He asked in a soft voice. I shook my head, wiped my tears, and kissed him on the head. "When you were gone, the nurse told me I should be able to leave in a day or two." I perked up at his words. We were both smiling. I connected our lips for a few seconds and pulled away.

"That's great!" I practically shouted. "I just got finished telling everyone about our wedding. All we have to do is plan and tell everyone." All I saw was his smile before quickly getting up to meet with the wedding planner I'd hired. As I ran through the halls, I could faintly hear Tommy's laugh until I turned the corner.

The wedding planner was in the Guest Meeting Room when I got there. She was waiting patiently and didn't seem to notice me until I cleared my throat. The girl jump slightly, but then she smiled. "I want it to be perfect," I stated right away. The woman nodded and ushered me toward a chair.