0.7

Newt's POV

"And you didn't catch any of them?" I shouted. Tommy hasn't came out of his room since seeing the boy named Chuck. "You didn't chase them or anything?!" My guards looked down. "You guys are miserable excuses for guards."

"In our defense," one of the Guards looked up, "there were three of them."

"There were two of you guys!" I shouted. "You should have been able to catch them! Tell me this, why were you willing to chase Tommy when you had no clue if he was the murderer or not, but you wouldn't chase after the people you knew were the murderers?" By now I was standing, red in the face, yelling at the top of my lungs. "You two are worth killing. No, public humiliation is what you guys deserve. Then death, of course. I don't want people like yourselves putting a bad name with this kingdom. Tomorrow at 6am sharp."

I called in my back up guards that would take the position of the two disgraces in front of me. Soon the men were gone and things were back to normal. Well, except for the fact that Tommy still hasn't left his room. He hasn't ate or drank anything. Every time we try to give him food, he declines. One of the guards come in. "The Priest would like to have a word with you if that's alright." I nodded.

In a matter of seconds the Priest was standing in front of me. "Your majesty," he bowed. I nodded in response, my mind still on Tommy.

"What do you want?" I sneered.

"Well, I was wondering if you've chosen a spouse yet," he replied flatly. I rolled my eyes as a girl walked in. There's usually a boy with, but he wasn't there. The Priest noticed where I was looking and continued, "Minho had other business to do and he was unable to be here with us today. So, how about we talk about getting you a spouse while we walk around town."

"I told you in our last meeting," I crossed my arms, "I already have a spouse. His name is Tommy."

The Priest laughed, only angering me further, "I believe his exact words were 'I'm not gay'. Please, just marry my niece or son. They are more than willing to take your hand in marriage."

"Tommy and I have figured things out," I stated simply. The Priest's smile faded slightly.

"Very well," the Priest sighed, putting his hands up in surrender. "This is your choice. May the Gods favor your relationship." With that, the Priest and the girl walked out.

All I wanted to do was see Tommy. It was killing me not being able to see him. I went to his room and knocked. There was no answer. Getting the attention of a servant walking by, I got her to unlock his room. I didn't want to do this, but I had to see him. When the door was opened, Tommy wasn't there. No note. Nothing was broken.

The only hint we had was a small pool of blood that was in the bathroom only a few feet away. His clothes were in a neatly folded pile next to it. That's odd, Tommy is the least organized person I know. There's no way ever fold his clothes. Not to mention the blood.

Immediately, I got my guards gathered. They said they'd be on it. Better be. With all this going on, I hadn't got to think about what I was going to do to my guards in the morning. Probably the usual, but I had to make it look like I thought long and hard about it.

Oh who am I kidding? Tommy is gone! There's no way I can do anything until we find him. Hopefully we find him soon. It feels like someone has ripped a piece of me out.