1.5

"There will be no more killing the villagers for the time being," The Priest announced to his guards. "There will be a time when we have to kill a couple more people, but for now, we have what we want and we have to give the people what they want." Some of the guards cheered. Newt was propped up in the corner. Everyone has been anticipating his awakening. They'd gone over the plan so many times for when he'd wake up.

It's been two days since The Priest took control of the kingdom and things couldn't be better. For him at least.

Thomas has been freaking out about what's happened to Newt. He's not the only one who doesn't accept The Priest as their leader. Him and a group of others have made a group called HECTIC (All of their names first letters put together). They have meetings everyday to try to overthrow The Priest. All of the boys that had sided with Thomas were at the wedding. They'd seen that The Priest had taken Newt. No one had believed them, though.

Before the meeting starts there are a few people to meet.

H stands for Hayden. Hayden is the oldest of all the boys. He is almost 22 and the only of his siblings not married. He's average height among the group so about 5'10. Hayden is on the scrawnier side, but don't let that fool you, he could kick your ass in a matter of seconds if given the right reasons.

E stands for Emilio. Emilio's dad died shortly after he was born by the killers. His dad was one of the first to be murdered so that affects the way Emilio does things. He's slightly shorter than Hayden but a lot more broad then Hayden. Despite his potential strength, Emilio is quite smart and tactic. Sometimes the boys who knew him previously, thinks that he's hiding an extra brain under his curly brown hair.

C stands for Carter. Carter is the shortest meaning that he's quick and can get places. He grew up in a poor family so he has some thieving experience which could come in handy. Not to mention the fact that he can mess with people's minds to get out of trouble.

T stands for Thomas. Do you really need a description? No? Great.) All he wants is to finally be happy with Newt.

I stands for Ian. He's good at negotiating which is how he's gotten his family through tough times after his mom gave birth to triplets. Ian isn't very strong nor is he very smart, but he's always there to push you through the hard times life throws at you. He may be depressed himself, but you know what they say, the most depressed are there to bring others out of hard times.

C stands for Chad. He's the youngest of us and his dad was abusive toward him. When he was 7 (about 4 or 5 years ago) Chad was living on the streets. Somehow he can bring a smile to anyone's face no matter the situation. Thomas had been reluctant to accept Chad because the boy was only 12, but they needed as many numbers as they could.

"Well," Thomas sighed, looking around the group, "where do we begin?"