1.3

Newt's POV (yes I know it's been a lot of Newt recently, but it's just easier)

It's been killing me not being able to see Tommy, but rules are rules. I was pacing in my throne room in front of one of my guards. His name was Siggy, but for some reason, everyone calls him Frypan.

I can't believe I'm actually going to be marrying Tommy. After everything he's gone through, I'm surprised he wants to do it. Especially since one of those times I was the one who caused him to be beat. It's a miracle he even wants to be in the same room with me.

The Priest came in and told me that Tommy was ready. Probably way too eagerly, I ran in front of him to my spot. Tommy was already there and I stopped to stare at him. He was wearing a black suit to compliment my white one. His hair was messy but in a cute way. For a minute, his hands were in his pockets before seeming to remember what was happened and took them off. From behind me, The Priest nudged me and I walked the rest of the way to my spot.

Everyone who was there, which was basically everyone, stared at us and sat down. I smiled at Tommy and he blushed. "Hello, everyone," The Priest smiled over the crowd. "Today we are here to bring King Newt and Thomas together in marriage. If there are no objections to why these two shall not be married, please speak now or forever hold your peace."

The crowd was silent, but The Priest looked like he was waiting for someone. After a couple seconds, he shrugged and continued, "Well, since there are no objections, let's carry on with the ceremony. Thomas, please repeat after me." When Tommy nodded, the Priest said, "I Thomas, take King Newt to be my lawfully wedded husband."

"I, Thomas, take King Newt to be my lawfully wedded husband."

"To help protect the kingdom."

"Through sickness and in health."

"Now King Newt, you repeat after me. I Newt take Thomas to be my lawfully wedded husband."

"I, Newt, take Thomas to be my lawfully wedded husband."

"To help protect the kingdom."

"Through sickness and in health."

"Now before we say the I do's, would you two like to recite your vows?"

"Tommy," I started with a sigh, "I'm honestly not sure where to start. I've known you were different since the first day you were brought to the castle. From the second I saw you-" I was cut off by something hitting my neck. The next second later I was slowly falling as everything went black. My entire body was numb and all I could hear was a ringing in my ears.