3.2: Epilouge

-4 Years Later-

Thomas smiled as he walked in with a little girl locked to his arm. She was just about three. Her name is Sonya. Newt and Thomas visited her a few times before making this official. As of today, Sonya was their daughter. And they couldn't be happier.

Newt didn't know that Thomas had already adopted Sonya. It was something that Thomas wanted to do to make Newt happy. "Hey, Newt!" Thomas called. Newt walked out of the throne room. He caught sight of Sonya and nearly melted. In one swift motion, he ran over to them and picked up the toddler.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Newt turned to his smiling husband.

Thomas shrugged, giving Newt a lopsided grin. "I wanted to surprise you. You're always talking about wanting to start a family. Adopting Sonya is the best way to start."

"This is perfect," Newt smiled.

"Like you," Thomas said, pecking Newt on the lips before he could say anything. "Well, I have to go talk to Emilio about next month being the five year death date of Carter, so I'll see you two later. Don't have too much fun without me." With that, he kissed Sonya on the cheek, pecked Newt on the lips again, and walked down the hallway in search of Emilio.

A/N: Thank you guys so much for reading this! I really enjoyed writing it and hoped you guys enjoyed reading it. Sadly, that's the end of this Newtmas fan fiction. But I will be having a new Newtmas fan fiction up in about a week or so along with new fan fictions of other ships. So keep your eyes open for those. Bye!👋

Royalty (NEWTMAS)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara