4.

Some weeks went by, me and Marcus got more closer. In work, I'm not working for him, but with him so that's really good. Today I stayed home because I want to go shopping. I woke up, find a normal outfit when I heard knock on the front door. I went to see who it was and it was a courier.

Courier- "Mrs. Dolan?"

Sarah- "Yes?"

Courier- "You have a letter."

Sarah- "Thanks. Have a good day bye."

Courier- "Bye."

I opened it, and it was a letter from my mom which lives far away.

"Hey honey, hope your work is really good. My health is getting worse, so I wanted to tell you this. Honey, you have siblings. They are twins, I also send them a letter.. I hope you will find each other. Their names are Ethan and Grayson. I hope you'll like each other. Sending a lot of hugs and kisses bye."

Siblings? My mom never told me I have siblings.

Crystal- "Good morning."

I quickly hide the letter.

Sarah- "Good morning."

Crystal- "So the double date is tonight."

Sarah- "What date?"

Crystal- "You, Marcus, me and Martinus remember?"

Fuck I forgot.

Sarah- "Yeah I remember."

I went to texted my mom if she knows their address, she called me and told me where they live. I dress up, borrow Crystal's car and I drove to the address. They actually live in a apartment and I'm scared to talk to them, they are my siblings after all. I took a deep breath and I knocked on the door. A boy with fluffy brown hair opened the door and behind him was another guy looking like the guy with fluffy hair.

Sarah- "Hello. I'm Sarah Dolan and I'm looking for Ethan and Grayson."

They looked at each other and I could see their eyes tear up. Both of them hug me and I cried too. I found my brothers.

Ethan- "Oh sorry, I'm Ethan and this is Grayson."

I already remembered which one is which.

Grayson- "Come in."

They had a massive apartment, it was so nice here. We sat in the living room and they brought some tissues.

Ethan- "We are so glad to finally meet you Sarah. Mom told us 3 years ago that we have sister but we didn't know how to find her."

Sarah- "Well I got a letter today from mom where she said I have siblings. My hands started shaking so much when I read that letter. I'm so happy to meet you."

Grayson- "We definitely need to spend more time together like siblings would do."

We were talking and talking, we got closer and we know each other little bit more. They are so kind and funny. Such a shame I only get to know them right now. But it's time to go home. We gave each other a big tight hug and I went home. It was amazing to know them. We also gave each other our numbers so we can call each other all night.  I went home to change because we are going on a dinner with Marcus, Crystal and Martinus. I think I have feelings for Marcus. This last couple of days we are always together and I have butterflies in my stomach everytime I see him smile. I'm still trying to find out if the date was a good idea..

Hei. Short chapter sorry, some things are happening in my life. Hope you'll understand.❤