37.

Ethan- "Please let me explain. Sarah please."

Sarah- "The day we almost had sex, let's act like it didn't happen. I'm done with you Ethan Dolan."

Ethan- "No Sarah please."

Sarah- "Bye Ethan."

I held back my tears but I knew the moment when I'll sit down into my car I'll break down crying.

Ethan- "Sarah I know you're pissed because you miss her but I've wanted to protect you."

Sarah- "Why is everyonr trying to protect me? From what Ethan?"

Ethan- "It's complicated."

Sarah- "Sometimes I wish I would never be alive."

Ethan- "Don't say that."

He pulled me closer, our foreheads were touching.

Sarah- "I need time for myself."

Ethan- "Can I ask you how are the babies doing?"

Sarah- "They're healthy and growing, but as you can see my belly is relatively still small."

I smiled but my eyes were full of tears, I wipe them away but I really want to cry so bad. I gave Ethan kiss on the cheek and went up to my car, I quickly drove away to one place I know the best. A big oak-tree 20 minutes outside the city. I ran out from the car to the tree, I fell on my knees, I started crying, shouting looking up on the sky, I was devastated.

Sarah- "Why you had to leave!? Why you didn't fought for your grandchildren?! Why!? Tell me why!? I hate you! Please come back! I need you!"

My breathing became weak and I couldn't catch a breath.

Sarah- "Why am I even here!? I wish I was never born!"

At this point I couldn't breathe when I saw a car pull over.

Martinus- "Sarah!"

Marcus- "Omg Martinus hurry."

They quickly ran up to me, Marcus held both of my hands while Martinus was holding me on his lap. My knuckles were bleeding because I was punching the ground furiously, Marcus kissed my wounds and Martinus was hugging me tightly.

Martinus- "Shh it's okay, breathe in.. And out..in... And out."

I was crying into his chest, but with their help I was calming down.

Sarah- "H-how did you find me?"

Martinus- "Marcus remembered that in high school you used to going here when you felt really low."

Sarah- "Y-you still r-remember?"

Marcus- "Shh let's not talk about that, you need to calm down."

Martinus lifted me up bridal style and he put me inside his car, Marcus was in the backseat with me and I was resting my head on his lap while Martinus was driving. Marcus was softly stroking my head, after few minutes I heard him sobbing, but Martinus didn't heard it probably. I turned so I was laying on my back not on my side, I looked over at Marcus, I wipe his tears away and smiled lightly. He laughed slightly but he was still crying.

Sarah- "Why are you crying?"

Marcus- "Because I could hold you like this everyday but I ruined everything."

Sarah- "No, no you didn't ruined anything. We got trough it Marcus, don't cry please."

Marcus- "I still didn't got trough it, I still love you endlessly Sarah."

Sarah- "I love you too."

I whispered and I fell asleep, I love him but Martinus and our kids it's my number one priority, and after that there's Marcus and our old times together. I miss the day I walked into his office on my first day in work, but everytime I think about the memories with Marcus I then remember how I found him in bed with Crystal, and it haunts me to this day. But I don't want to lose him, he's important in my life..

______________________________________________

Heii <3 summer is finally here and i'll try to be as active as possible. sad news, this book has like 3-4 chapters and it will probably end, but there will be some drama for the end. And then you can decide if I should make a sequel or not.